the Rift

[OPEN] Treason to Blood [invasion]

Varath Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.0 hh :: 3 Years HP: 63.5 | Buff: ENDURE
redgod
IN SEARCH FOR THE GUIDELINES TO THE GATEWAYS OF SIN
Sophistication as cruelty and perfection as virulent truth

Varath heard his father's words and sneered, the expression hateful and black. The colt tossed his head, black and crimson mane shaking around his strong neck. "More of an idiot than you?" he questioned vehemently, narrowing his gaze. His father called him a regret, and perhaps that was when the only part of him that was left as a boy died. While his stay in Dorngarrow hardened him in a way that he had not anticipated, a certain hint of innocence had still lived in a forgotten corner of his soul.

Not anymore.

The young gray was agile, a gift from his mother that he refused to acknowledge. When his father ran his way, Varath pivoted on his hind quarters, avoiding the white horn narrowly. The air rushed past his body, wooshing in his ears and lifting his mane from his neck. What he was not prepared for was Paladin's teeth which landed firmly on his spine, scraping away at flesh as his father tore by. The young gray let out a yell of pain as he felt his back lock up temporarily, the muscles jumping in spasm. Angrily, the colt gritted his teeth through the anger and pushed off from his haunches, feeling the warm trickle of blood roll down his side.

"How can you regret me for following in your path, FATHER?" he spat, chasing after the stallion brutally, legs churning at the ground as he wound through the trees. Varath tried to come up and run along his father's side, neck leaning down to snap at the stallion's legs with his white teeth. "You denied your family, and now you are denying me! Unfit to pass along your lineage, you still sired me, and now I will set our bloodline straight. I will make up for your failures!"

Varath gathered his strength and aimed to knock Paladin's haunches mid-stride with his powerful shoulders, hoping to shove his father off balance and perhaps even topple him over. Or... into a tree. That option would be better, actually. Use your environment, Varath. Your environment is your strength when you are not strong. The words of Riekahn, Paladin's sire, rang in his ears. The Crimson King of Dorngarrow had not massacred nearly an entire species in his home without knowing how to fight, and Varath carried along those skills now, skills his father had refused to teach him.

"Do they know what you were?" he taunted, pausing to look at those of the Edge who now fought at the side of his sire. "Do you think they would forgive you, if your sins were revealed?"

[[(455 words) | (1/4)
- Varath dodges the horn stab but takes the bite to the back
- runs along side his father and aims to bite at his legs
- tries to body slam Paladin off balance ]]

Image Credits

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Treason to Blood [invasion] - by Varath - 08-16-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: Treason to Blood [invasion] - by Paladin - 08-16-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Treason to Blood [invasion] - by Varath - 08-19-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Treason to Blood [invasion] - by Paladin - 08-22-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Treason to Blood [invasion] - by Official - 09-21-2013, 08:43 PM