the Rift

[OPEN] Every Rose has its Thorn

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
A n t h e i a

I laid my dome down on the cold ground, waiting for my stallion friend to show up. Oh, I would be so happy to see him! I was sick, I knew that, but I also I would have to find a way to help my only family, World's Edge. They needed my help, but what could I do when I could barely see in front of me? I would be a worthless piece of skin. I didn't want that in front of my own family.

He came to my, nudging at my sobbing shoulder. "Apollooo, my leggg, it hurtssssss." My voice was weak, you could hardly hear it from standing right in front of me. Apollo seemed so worried but then again he just wanted to know why I was here. "Y-your family, and the Basin, is going up against my home, they are trying to take over Apollo." I glanced down, saddened eyes glaring at the ground. "I.. I don't know what to do Apollo." I looked into his eyes with a worried, mixed with confused, look.

Maybe he would know what to do, how I could help my home. But he probably won't tell me, after all, it is his family that is teaming with the Basin and going up against my own. I never thought I would have a friend that would go up against me like this, but after I thought about it, maybe it was for revenge? I had let him down and gone home to the Edge, not the Foothills. Maybe he wanted me to come to the Foothills?

But why? I thought the best thing was to be happy, go where your heart tells you to go? Why him though?

"blah blah blah."
wc - 290 words
ooc - Trying to keep short for you. <3
tag - @[Apollo]

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
Every Rose has its Thorn - by Antheia - 08-16-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Apollo - 08-18-2013, 04:46 AM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Antheia - 08-18-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Apollo - 08-19-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Ktulu - 08-19-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 04:13 PM