the Rift

[OPEN] Every Rose has its Thorn

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Infection.

The moment that Antheia claimed that her leg pained her, Apollo surveyed the wound, cataloging it with every last detail. The injured limb, going untreated as it had, had grown infected and poisoned the dark mare's blood. It was why she was so ill. Unfortunately, there was little that the Chief could do. With his magic ability to heal suddenly stolen with the infernal darkness, he could not heal Antheia like he wanted. Then, due to the unnatural chill of this Birdsong and the lack of the sun to cultivate the plants, medicinal herbs were a rarity. Quite honestly, Apollo didn't know what to do.

Then, Antheia spoke of the Grey members who fought in the Edge alongside those from the Basin, and Apollo's expression grew grim. "I'm well aware of the war, Antheia," he murmured softly, his head still poised down beside her sweating mass, "We have sent our family to aid those of the Basin. I told you before when we met in the Threshold; the Grey allies with no one. We merely make contracts. The Basin asked for a contract, and we, as mercenaries, came to an agreement." But how long would those words hold merit? How long would it last until the Grey was forced to change their ways and convert to the system of alliances? The world was a dangerous, constantly changing place, and in order to adapt, well... You had to change with it.

A soft sigh left the stallion's lips, but his soft, sad, honey-brown orbs remained upon the injured Edge mare. This war hurt him terribly, for he had friends in both sides of the battlefield. So was the price of the neutralists.

"I cannot tell you what you must do, Antheia. That's something that you will have to figure out on your own... And I'm afraid that, even if I was a medic, there is little that I can do to help your wounds given the circumstances that surround Helovia. Perhaps I can help you to the river, where you can soak your leg to help with swelling, but I cannot guarantee the reception you will receive from my herdmates, should they find you." Apollo's lips twitched upwards, thinking particularly of his Dark Lady. Ktulu trusted no outsider.

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
Every Rose has its Thorn - by Antheia - 08-16-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Apollo - 08-18-2013, 04:46 AM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Antheia - 08-18-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Apollo - 08-19-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Ktulu - 08-19-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Apollo - 08-20-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Ktulu - 08-21-2013, 09:41 PM