the Rift

[OPEN] Every Rose has its Thorn

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
A n t h e i a

I listened to the Apollo with gentle eyes. How could he do this to me? Go up against the home he had gifted me? I was starting to think he had done this on purpose, but why so? I thought he was my friend, not my enemy! But now there he was, saying that he couldn’t help.

Fine, I could play that game too, maybe I could find one of his herd mates and we could play a little game called Dancing in a Puddle of Blood. I don’t think it would hurt me to fight a bit. For once maybe I could earn some respect by protecting my home, though it might not be so. What if I was the one that was laying in a puddle of death?

This was a life and death situation, but I don’t really care. I had just earned a home and now I was going to lose it! I had to fight back, it was the least I could do for my home. But first, I would go to the Thistle Meadow and let my leg soak. Maybe during the battle it would be numb so I wouldn’t have to worry about feeling so much pain in that one leg.

Right then, a mare showed up with her bear friend. From the looks of how she acted, it seemed as if she was the one that led the Foothills. As the dark female spoke, I suspected she wanted me to leave, right then and there. And I wasn’t going to back-talk her either, she seemed pretty mighty compared to me. So, with that I stood up on my weak legs, looking at the mare then Apollo. I turned, heading back home towards the Edge.

"Goodbye Apollo."

"blah blah blah."
wc - 298 words
ooc - Thread finished unless y'all want to post again?
tag - @[Apollo] & @[Ktulu]

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
Every Rose has its Thorn - by Antheia - 08-16-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Apollo - 08-18-2013, 04:46 AM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Antheia - 08-18-2013, 09:39 AM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Apollo - 08-19-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Ktulu - 08-19-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Apollo - 08-20-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: Every Rose has its Thorn - by Ktulu - 08-21-2013, 09:41 PM