the Rift

[OPEN] I will not fall, I will stand tall. [Invasion]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

The battle had begun all around the ivory doe, her companions met defenders. For a moment she was left unharmed and her stride was not challenged by a defender. Golden orbs watched the bloody fights begin, flesh hitting flesh with a sickening thud. Adverting her gaze to the sandy ground beneath her, Arah waited for one to call upon her. She required a distraction, something to keep her attention away from her herd mates getting injured. Yes, she knew that they had brought this upon themselves, they were invading The Throat. However every time she heard someone cry out in pain her heart leapt, panic flooded her wondering if it was someone she knew or even worse still, someone she loved. The defenders dropped out of the sky like rain droplets. Each one aimed at someone other than her, there were a few close calls but no one attacked the ivory doe that sneaked through the mash of bodies. She soon realised that she was hidden from view, no defender would be able to spot a lonesome mare in this tangle of bodies. If she wanted to meet a defender for herself, get lost in her own world of pain, she would have to escape the crowd.

Winding her way through the mass of bodies, she finally left the clash of war. Head spinning slightly at the sight of blood already, Arah turned her orbs to the sky. "Come and get me," a mutter escaped her lips. Waiting was frustrating her beyond belief! She had to control herself through, she could not let emotions control her actions. Deimos would be disappointed in her if she did. With eyes that hardly ever missed anything, Arah spotted the figure lowering themselves towards her. Was this the moment that she had been waiting for? His muscled body did not frighten her away, however she came to the realisation that she was probably about to take on a seasoned warrior. His golden tipped wings where strong, would she be able to stand against him? Would she have a choice? Yelling at her to return home just made Arah blink at him. Oh how she wished that she could, she didn't actually want to be in this sandy furnace, to her it was no better than a hell hole. No, Arah wanted to be back in The Basin, curled up in her cosy den watching the snow fall. Even more she would like to be sharing company with her friends, or indeed Crowley. However he was in this battle as well, she had not seen him for a while. Would they reunite after this?

"I'm sorry." Was it pity that filled her golden orbs? "I can't." With those few words the doe of the Basin knew that she had sealed her fate. She would not run and hide like a coward, no. This warrior would stand beside her family and fight with them. The line of right and wrong her been blurred now for so long, she no longer knew what was the lesser of two evils.

512 Words
0/4 Attacks
0/2 Magic + 0/1 Extra Magic Use (Herd Champions)

Midas may attack first.

Love is why we fall down
And get back up again

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will not fall, I will stand tall. [Invasion] - by Arah - 08-20-2013, 09:12 AM