the Rift

[OPEN] I will not fall, I will stand tall. [Invasion]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

A single blink and he was gone from in front of her. Their conversation had been so quick, she had angered him no doubt. Who knew where his wings took him? Ears listening intensely...is that a whistling sound? Her head turns and sharp golden eyes look upon the soldiers falling form. His deadly golden hooves aimed directly for her spine. Did he plan to crush her underneath his body? Knowing you had to act did not always mean that your body immediately kicked itself in to action. In fact Arah stood frozen for a moment watching his fast and furious descent. Why was it that she had no desire to move? Maybe something was lurking unknown and dark inside her, playing with her emotions underneath the surface. There was so many relying on her right now though, she had to pull through this for them. How to avoid a huge falling target from the sky though? Her mind pushed her sluggish body to move. The ivory doe knew that she would probably be hurt, after all her reaction time had been awfully slow. Arah did the only thing that came to mind. Head turning forward, she began to move forward, in her dazed mind it was not a straight line that she ended up working. Quick steps ended up in her curving her body to the right.

The end result was, as the messenger from heaven fell and kicked out at her, his golden hooves kicked into the fleshy left hand side of her rump. The sharp pain shot warning bells through the mare. He wasn't successful in breaking the skin, because of her movements, the blows had been blunt, not sharp enough to cut her. The pain did the one thing that Arah needed, she finally woke up to the fact that she was battling someone. This defender could kill her if she didn't get her act together. Another blink before the mare whipped her head around again to look back at her target. A snarl escaped her lips, golden eyes narrowed and finally the fighter within her was alive once again. This mare was not going to play nice or slow anymore. He awoke the dragon. Even with an aching, bruising side, the mare still had speed. Her attacker was taking off again, Arah realised that she needed to stop this. To even out this playing ground, the doe would have to figure a way out to injure his most valuable asset. His wings. Firstly however, she would have to try and scare away his desire to fly. As if in slow motion, Arah watched as he began to rise into the sky again. 'Oh no you don't. She thought to herself. Putting her ass into gear, the ivory doe began to turn back towards the winged stallion. Her hooves were quick, thank goodness she was so slim with long legs. Speed really came in handy when trying to catch a winged beast.

Once she was facing him again, the doe moved to be directly underneath the raising stag. Everything sped up again, she hoped that she would catch him. She believed that her antlers had always been her most deadly weapon, today she wanted to try and prove that theory. Looking up, Arah took less than a second to inspect the fleshy underside of the winged guardian. On nearly every animal, the underneath was always the most vulnerable part, she almost felt like what she was about to do was cowardly. Positing her head so that her antlers aimed for between his elbows, near the front of his body, the ivory doe picked her hooves off of the ground. She raised herself with her powerful back limbs, antlers heading straight up towards his upper barrel. Never before had Arah attempted to spear someone with her sturdy antlers. Yes, she had rammed, stabbed, scraped and sliced other's flesh with them. But spearing her opponent in order to scare them off from flying? This was a first.

" "
669 Words
1/4 Attacks
0/2 Magic + 0/1 Extra Magic Use (Herd Champions)

Midas may attack first.

Love is why we fall down
And get back up again

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will not fall, I will stand tall. [Invasion] - by Arah - 08-24-2013, 06:55 AM