[OPEN] Arid Hazes

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

They were being invaded. She couldn't believe that they were being invaded. She had been put in charge of watching the young ones - or, at least, she had put herself in charge of the young ones. The other informant, she believed her name was Shadow, had gone head first into the throws of battle. Rasta could fight, yes, but she didn't understand how this magic worked, and if she ended up with another winged creature she would probably be more of a hindrance than anything else.

So, when she felt someone who seemed anxious and worried about everything she only shuffled her feet and gave out a snort. Nicker of anxiety, and a hello. He seemed older, but exhausted. Not in a state to fight. So, pulling out a little bit she called out to him, "Gods help your soul if you attack. This way, and please state your purpose," She called out to him, shifting her weight and standing a little taller as she took in the pegasus that stood about ten feet before her.

She was not in the mood for games. She was not in the mood for insanity. She was not in the mood for anything then pushing these horned creatures out of her new home. Cautiously, she ushered him away from where the heat of battle was, careful to keep an 'eye' on the children as she awaited a response before realizing that she also required a name. "And your name, sir. I am Rasta." Her maw was held in a stern line as her blind gaze danced from place to place upon him -staring past him. And please keep in mind - I will not hesitate to snap your wings in two if you think about harming my family here...

303 words
@[Skells]
Sorry it's so short. And, sorry that Rasta's a little hostile. XD She's on edge
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Arid Hazes - by Skells - 08-17-2013, 02:13 PM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Rasta - 08-18-2013, 01:26 AM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Skells - 08-18-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Rasta - 08-19-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Skells - 08-19-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Rasta - 08-19-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Skells - 08-19-2013, 07:56 PM