[OPEN] Arid Hazes

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

With the sound of her voice the stag seemed to straighten himself. Good. Manners were included, hopefully. Her words were harsh, concerned, but they were also polite. He moved forward, seeming to take her in. The vibrations wrapping around him pulling to call toward his distress at the fact that she was distressed. He knew something was wrong, but he didn't know what. Good. If he was as distressed as she then she supposed he was not going to be attacking them anytime soon.

He will not harm me. He was careful with his words, watching her. Her hawk marking glowing vibrantly in the darkness, as a beacon, but that was all. Skells. An outcast. She quickly stored the information away in her cranium, continuing to listen to the vibrations of the young ones as she listened to the rest of his conversation. Looking for a home. Earning his keep? His frame shifted, placing his weight on a different side of his frame. His wings were trembling, as if in pain from being stuck near his side. But he awaited her response. He awaited to know what was going on.

With a gentle snort Rasta only bobbed her head very slightly in response before allowing all of her thoughts to meld together. "Skells, you may be earning your keep earlier than expected. We have an invasion going on - those trying to take over our land, and our sister's land. But, before you do anything you must understand we may very well be outcasted - meaning you would be in the same position as before." Rasta's voice was silken, still laced with stress. Her muscles ached to churn and fight to help defend her land. Her heart ached to protect those she knew. Her mind knew she needed to gather what information she could and protect the young ones before her.

313 words
@[Skells]
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Arid Hazes - by Skells - 08-17-2013, 02:13 PM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Rasta - 08-18-2013, 01:26 AM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Skells - 08-18-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Rasta - 08-19-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Skells - 08-19-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Rasta - 08-19-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Skells - 08-19-2013, 07:56 PM