[OPEN] Arid Hazes

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

Tense. Uncertainty. She should calm down. But could she really? Her mind kept switching back toward the foals a few feet back. He could tell she was stressed - it seemed to be rubbing off on him. He was watching her, studying her - but she was doing the same. And as soon as she explained what was happening something on his face changed. Something that seemed to signal guilt.

She spoke. She explained. She shifted her weight. She tried to keep her nerves under control. He let out a breath through his nostrils before speaking of holding her back. She shook her head, giving her a tiny nod. "I am not fleeing, sir. But, come in a little deeper. I don't wish to be too far away from the foals." She said, stepping closer to the group of foals that were in their land - that had come for protection only to be back in the throws of a battle. He moved closer, his face gently touching up against hers, as if to comfort her. But, nothing would comfort her unless it was her snapping a horn in two or the beasts who were invading returning to where they had come from.

He can come with. He can help. Urgency flooded his voice. It was as if the drive to protect his land as well had come into his system. Gently, she let out a sigh. "I don't need protection - but if you can try and hold people back from the foals that would be lovely, sir. Also, if you could tell me how many you saw trying to come in. Perhaps I could send out a message for more warriors. Thank you, sir. Thank you. But I still stand by in that if you try anything against us, I will personally be the one to show you why you shouldn't have tried it..." She said, grateful he was willing to help, but still a little hesitant. She didn't know him. But if he was willing to aid them, then she would not let the opportunity go. Grab the information she needed and protect the foals. That was all she cared to do. And he had offered, she would accept.

"Welcome to the war-plagued Throat."
"blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Arid Hazes - by Skells - 08-17-2013, 02:13 PM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Rasta - 08-18-2013, 01:26 AM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Skells - 08-18-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Rasta - 08-19-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Skells - 08-19-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Rasta - 08-19-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: Arid Hazes - by Skells - 08-19-2013, 07:56 PM