the Rift

A New Beginning

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
I watched as the winged being landed, and cautiously approached me. She did not need to be cautious, for all I wished to do was make friends. As I flicked my long forelock out of my pools, I smiled politely. My velvet harks stretched forward as she spoke, twitching as a nat landed on my left hark. Damn nats! Always so dang annoying. When she came close and stopped, I took a step forward. Dipping my cranium. As I raised my dome, I smiled deeper. My blue diamonds locked with hers. It was funny how much taller I was than she. Looming over her, I spoke softly.

" Hello dear lady. You may call me Harmony. I have accompanied these lands for a while now, so I can provide you with the information you need. "

Again, I dipped my head, more slight this time. Only to gesture that I was finished though. I was going to tell this mare of the herds, let her chose, then ask for an important member of the herd land to come and accompany her home. Just something I could do when I was bored, I guess. It seemed to be quite fun though. To meet and greet all these new faces, and to make friends! Maybe we would become best friends? Who knows. I shall tell her of the Assassins also. She may be interested! Oh, I can't wait to go to my new home! It's so thrilling! I mean, the new faces, the new places. It's all just so enjoyable to me.

Messages In This Thread
A New Beginning - by Belle - 08-17-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Harmony - 08-17-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Belle - 08-18-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Antheia - 08-19-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: A New Beginning - by Belle - 08-25-2013, 08:54 PM