the Rift

[OPEN] Calling all units. Attend. (Leads, Open)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I saw the pair of them and wondered if these were the warriors my bonded had told me to get. They had taken notice of me. Watching me with eager eyes, hungry eyes…curious no doubt. My talons locked around a nearby tree limb-- its body was covered in gangly white vine and moss. Sick without the sun. Sick without light. Sick. Aqua blue orbs gauged the company that approached, I recognized them both from Midas’s mind. Yet, I remained aloft, unwilling to trust them just yet.

Her wings open, shimmering in the scattered hues of moonlight. Those unbending predator eyes narrow, finding their target with the same quickness that served hunters. A dark colored lady had emerged after the red haired woman, she had a curious marking across her mug—this was the one Midas had remembered from the alliance meeting. The orange phoenix took to the air again, flying slow now until she was levitating with careful beats only a few feet away from the pair. That golden feather falls, likely to the feet of said woman.

Fina stared at the unusual woman for a moment longer before rising quickly, beating strong toward the South. She turns back and cries out again, urging them to follow. Had Fina been an equine or even a little older she might have noticed the glint in their eyes. A sickness that the plants had, a poison. Alas, she was not. Merely a soldier as her bonded, this brave lass was following orders.

GOVERN</style>
He who is a good ruler must first have been ruled.</style>

image by aigle_dore @ flickr.com
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling all units. Attend. (Leads, Open) - by Midas - 08-18-2013, 08:59 AM