the Rift

[OPEN] Is this Goodbye?

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
"Bullshit. Really? Do you think I would fucking move on? Are you serious? Your funny. Just stop. I want the old Antheia back."

Oh, but Harmony babe, this is the real me, the new me. It seemed so... fitting towards me. It made me look so much older and not like a child. Maybe my friends wouldn't like it, but they would have to deal with it, if not, they can go fuck themselves. It's my life, my choices. Harmony would have to make her own decisions, and I wasn't going to get in her way. We all know that. Everyone has their own life to live and make the best out of it.

And this was my way.

Harmony, she was going to grow up and have to think this over too. Everyone should be ready for a change, weather they like it or not. I don't understand why everyone dislikes a change. I was rather in love with this new me! Maybe I would become a great fighter with this new attitude of mine, but I would certainly not become a ruthless killer, especially in front of ones I loved.

I still had an old part of me inside my body. I was still caring and loving. But, I was certainly stronger. It seemed as if I was meant to become sick, to see who the real me was, but I had never noticed it until now. Though my own little princess had seen it all happen in front of her, I couldn't help but show it.

I toughened up, my frame becoming larger along side with my muscles. My stomach heaved and the sweat began to pour more, but I raised my dome higher. My height seemed to become higher, only by a little bit but I felt so much more stronger.

So this is what power feels like? I don't think I've ever felt something so magnificent.

"I am sorry. He took over. I wasn't expecting it. But, really. I know your not okay. But, my real mother is guiding me. She knows a lot of medicine and healing, though I cannot do magic, as you know. I can do what I can though. Anything for you. Anything. I would give you my body if I could, for you to be healthy again."

Oh, I loved how much she loved me. It just seemed to make me laugh. "Baby, it's alright. I'll be fine! All I need is that sun to rise over me!" I spoke in a delightful voice towards my filly. She just seemed to push on and on, when would she ever give up? I didn't need any help, it would heal over time, and if I did die, so be it. I had lived happily. Hell, I'd met her, Apollo, and Kahlua! What more could I ask for?

But this must not be what she had brought me here for, there had to be another reason. "Princess, why have you brought me here on this beautiful night?" I asked in a soft whisper, my eyes flickering.

Messages In This Thread
Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-17-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Antheia - 08-17-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-17-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Antheia - 08-18-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Antheia - 08-18-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Antheia - 08-18-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 02:07 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Antheia - 08-18-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 02:37 AM