the Rift

[OPEN] Is this Goodbye?

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
She breathed.

My mind swirled. How could this happen? Why did this happen? Oh, this was all so confusing. All so hard to bear, so hard to understand. How I missed the old Antheia. My loving mother who was always there. Now, she had become careless. Maybe it was good I was leaving. It hurt too much to see her change, to see her once, old Antheia, and to come back a few days later, and she's changed. It tugged my heart strings. My dome dropped, my nose almost touching the ground. My harks where flattened against my cranium, nostrils flaring. I am so scared, so stunned.... I don't even know what to do with myself. One moment we are in a heated battle, the next she lays there dead, but then, she comes back to life? It all seems so unreal. SO un-life-like. This is like something from the stories my mother used to tell me, before that horrid day. My feelings where a jumpled mess, I didn't know if I should cry, chuckle, or simply run away from all this nonsense, and all this pain. Does she understand how much pain it's causing me, just to look her in the eye, and say I love you? No. She musn't. I want the old Antheia. I need the old Antheia. But thing is, I know I will never get her back. The day we meant a little more than a moon ago, will always rest in my heart as a treasured memory. The adventures we took, the games we played. Our simple chats.... Oh. But mother, I have already said goodbye. I did the moment I laid eyes on you, just about an hour ago. The old Antheia will never return. Replaced by this mongrel of a Unicorn...

Her words where meant to be comforting, but oh, how they stung my harks. I simply stood there. In awe and shock of what had just happened. I killed my mother and she came back to life. There was something wrong here. There's no magic.... The God's are gone. So, how did she come back? It was impossible. I thought for sure she was actually gone. I was a mess. But, now that she is back, I don't know what to do with myself.

" I have already said goodbye to you, Antheia. I-I thought I had killed you. Did you r-re-really die? Tell me n-now. "

Her voice shook with anger, with joy, with sadness. Oh dear. This was all so confusing.

Messages In This Thread
Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-17-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Antheia - 08-17-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-17-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Antheia - 08-18-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 12:29 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Antheia - 08-18-2013, 01:03 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Antheia - 08-18-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 02:07 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Antheia - 08-18-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: Is this Goodbye? - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 02:37 AM