the Rift

[OPEN] Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence]

Azale Moniet Posts: 49
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 3 Years Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Azale Moniet

Why did I feel suddenly so protective of my home? After all the Edge was just land... But it was where my brother called home, my baby sisters called home... The Basin had taken the only stallion I ever called a father and my baby sisters' father away... Then had gone a step farther to take our mother away too.. Aaron had been right to send the girls running. We would fight. We had to win. This was the one stable place my sisters had. The one place they should feel safe. My thoughts seemed to only increase my drive to beat this Foothills mare into a pulp. I did not care about her family or reasons for being here. Maybe outside of here we could of been friends, but not now. Not after she joined those trying to hurt my family.

As my wings beat continuously, and my front legs thrash in some sort of an attack I feel them connect with her body, well her left shoulder at least. My side still stings badly from her bite, but the pain drives me on. I do not know if it bleeds, and I will not look to see until this is over. I have seem enough blood on my quest, I do not care to see my own. The pain gives me yet another reason to fight on. To cause the same amount of damage she caused me, or more if I could.

It was then I noticed it. She had tucked her head down not only to protect her head but to push me. I stagger backwards, my wings aching from so much use to keep myself balanced. It was strange to use them to keep balanced, when I was still struggling to make perfect take offs and landings... But hey, if it works it works. I am at a disadvantage as I have no warrior training, so I'll use what I can. As she continues to push forward trying to unbalance me I struggle to drop back to the ground. I stop beating my wings while leaning forward, letting my body weight and gravity do most of the work. My body is covered in a light foaming sweat, even if it is unseen due to my pale coat. As I drop I bare my teeth, striking forward in a snake like movement to try and bite her right ear. I want to rip it off and forever mark her for trying to take my home. This place is MINE! You will not take it from me so easily!

[Word Count: 431
2/4 attacks
-she has no magic or companion-
continues to flap her wings to try and keep balance as Janus pushes forward. Leans forward and stops flapping her wings to try and drop down on Janus, striking out her neck to aim her teeth for Janus's right ear. Hopes to get hold and attempt to rip the ear off]
"talk talk talk"
[Image: 511c499da2515]
[Image: 51535cdaae0d8]
"Oh the things we do for power..."
lines by tamme; coloring by paddeh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence] - by Janus - 08-18-2013, 01:54 AM
RE: Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence] - by Janus - 08-22-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Over My Dead Body [Invasion Defence] - by Azale Moniet - 08-24-2013, 11:27 PM