the Rift

[OPEN] There's nothing left for you.

Biru Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The sleeping colt couldn’t have heard or been prepared for another presence to approach. In fact, he was in deep dreams now, of white flashes, blue and red bodies, and flames, all coming and going as quickly as ever. This dream had been repetitive, occurring almost every time the colt fell into a deep sleep. It sent little tremors through him.

He was quickly pulled from this restless nap as a soft muzzle brushed against his. A little snort of fright was given as the horned head shot into the air, bringing himself face to face with a winged, and horned, stallion. His head tilted, and a soft whinny of curiosity as he escaped his lungs. Finding his feet, the colt tottered towards him, and stopped momentarily. He gave a quick shake to rid himself of the sticky sand and dirt mixture before moving the last few steps towards the large stallion.

A little tilt of his head was given, and moments of silence passed. It was quite a sight to see, this little, stocky (or fat) colt, face to fact with a large, black stallion. Scratch that, a towering stallion. The little colt though, was a little to big for his britches, and reared up, flashing his horn in the most menacing fashion a tiny colt could manage, before landing back down. ”I am the might Biru. Fear me. These are my lands, and you may not cross into my magic pool!” He said ferociously, or should I say, with a high, squeaky girl voice. The colt gave another territorial huff before raising his head with air of royalty.

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
There's nothing left for you. - by Biru - 08-18-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: There's nothing left for you. - by Loki - 08-21-2013, 04:56 AM
RE: There's nothing left for you. - by Biru - 08-21-2013, 05:31 PM