the Rift

[PRIVATE] under the starry sky.

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
I felt my head throbbing yet again, ear splitting screams ringing out in my head. I grunted, squeezing my eyes shut. Stop ittttt! I screamed at them, opening my mouth and screeching a little. I flicked my ears back, stumbling backwards at the response I got. The spirits just screamed back, louder than before.

In my moment of pain, there she was.

Seele, her voice splitting through the silence of the night. Her voice silenced the wails briefly, the spirits pausing to listen. She tilted her head, talking to me. She asked me how I was. I could tell Seele how I was, I could tell her about all the spirits in my head, all the intense screaming. All the pain they were causing me, how I was always nauseous and dizzy. How I missed my mommy, how I missed my daddy. I wanted to tell her all that, but instead, in my moment of fear and sadness, I threw myself at her. "Seele!" I wailed, tears in my eyes. I pushed myself towards her, hoping she would accept me with open arms.

I whimpered, the tears streaming down my cheeks, leaving dark lines. "Seele! It... it... i... it hur... hurts... so... much." My words were unbalanced, wobbling off my lips. I tried to bury my face in her chest, my tears dripping onto the ground. Sameira was at my feet, pawing at Seele, showing unease. She appeared concerned for me, and Sameira pawed at Seele hoping Seele knew what was wrong with me. "My... m... my head. They... they're... hurt... ing it!" I screeched as the spirits began biting back at my words, causing me intense pains. I plastered my ears to the back of my skull, trying to push away the screaming souls. They had attached themselves to the walls, stubborn bastards they were. I pushed and pushed, but they would not budge.

She asked me how the poison was doing inside of me, if it was causing me problems. It was, of course it was. It was the source of this eternal pain. I whimpered, my lower lips quivering. "T... they... g... got in... be... because of.... disease..." I stuttered. I looked up at Seele, a frown on my lips. I wish she could help me somehow.
@[Seele] <3

Messages In This Thread
under the starry sky. - by Amara - 08-18-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Amara - 09-02-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Amara - 09-02-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Amara - 09-02-2013, 09:26 PM