the Rift

[PRIVATE] under the starry sky.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
She was biting her lip. That pained me even more. The souls needed to stop. They were too much for her poor brain. She couldn't figure out how to channel it all. It wasn't her fault, though! And the souls all bombarding her angered me beyond anything else ever had. You're learning to channel your emotions... Innerste praised and I simply yelled at the air for the souls to stop. It caused Amara to jump and my sad eyes peered down to the filly before explaining what was happening.

"Yes. They have a message they need to get across. That they want heard. The souls you hear, they are stuck in limbo, not allowed to go to Heaven or Hell - not until it's been heard. Some might stick around afterwards, if they have a reason too. The one that's calling out for you, you can help that one. And, they might stay and help you too." I explain and she asks for me to channel them. She's gasping for air. She's so desperate. The sadness and guilt never leave mine.

It's my fault she's like this. It's my fault Amara has to feel this pain. As she searched for the specific soul she squeezed her eyes shut until she found it. The voices were all vying for more attention. One was the loudest in voice but the weakest in words - much like Amara herself. She frowned. A colt. Missing an eye. I nodded my head. I couldn't see the souls, just feel and hear them. But, it was enough to go by. "Okay. This may take a second, and I may sound strange..." I said, struggling to grab onto the one that was almost sobbing. He was clinging to me even more than the others, begging to be accepted. And that was when he whispered her name. Amara. Let me talk to Amara...

I embrace her one last time before pulling back. Each of my steps are labored and painful as I back up. My eyes go dark, the right pupil dilating so much to match the colt's missing eye. The rest of the souls fell silent, dejected, and most of their claws seemed to stop. The light is so bright, and the sun isn't even out. I wince and stumble back a few more steps until the vision in that eye goes back and the searing pain has stopped. "We were sick. My mum said she'd follow me in death. A horned one - mum said she hated me - tore up my wing-" my left shoulder flinched, as if to flap a non-existant wing before the childish voice continued to pool out into the air. "-poked my eye out-" My right eye closed and then opened again, as if the blackness of it wasn't enough to prove the blind point and again the voice came out. "I'm alone now. And I don't want to be alone... Amara will you let me stay? The light scares me..." I was still wincing in pain. My muscles tensing and loosening randomly. It was becoming difficult to continue to channel him, and since he wasn't speaking my jaw was clenching tightly. My breathing was getting labored. It was all because of the lack of the Gods' entire presence. They were making it so much more difficult to pass messages along.

I could feel my heart constricting and my lungs not allowing as much air in as they had before. But, I would hold on a little longer to continue the conversation for Amara. For her to respond and the colt to find it's peace. I just hoped that she wouldn't become afraid by how much pain I was obviously in and the way my muscles were twitching - like I was possessed by a deamon...

651 words
I'd say one more response from Seele and she'll be in too much pain to continue channeling it all.
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
under the starry sky. - by Amara - 08-18-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Amara - 09-02-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Amara - 09-02-2013, 08:21 PM