the Rift

[PRIVATE] under the starry sky.

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
She spoke, telling me about the spirits, and that I could help them. I could? But how would I help the dead? She spoke of Heaven and Hell, making me freeze up. Heaven... or Hell? Those were places that the souls go... so mommy had to be there somewhere. But was she in Heaven, or was she in Hell? Hell was for the bad horses, the ones that were mean. Heaven was for the kinder horses, the caring. Mommy was caring, at least, she seemed like it. So she was probably there, with all the other good horses.

Her words crawled into my ears, and I looked up at her. I nodded my head, waiting. She briefly embraced me, withdrawing. She had said she might sounds strange, so I prepared myself for whatever may happen. But not for this. I watched as her right eye faded to black, disturbing me. My stomach itched, my eyes widening. A small gasp escaped my lips as I looked at Seele. It was scary to see her eye like that, resembling a void of black. She opened her lips, speaking to me. But her voice was not the same, it was an eerie voice, that of a child. A little colt's words replaced Seele's, explaining to me what happened. She... or... he, told me about how his mother had not accepted him, tore him apart. I noticed Seele's left shoulder flinch as though she was waving something at me. I looked at my left wing briefly, thinking that maybe the spirit was also a pegasus. The spirits mother had abused it, tearing apart its wing and gouging out its eye. I gasped, shocked to hear that a mother would do something like this to her child. The little colt spoke through Seele again, asking to stay with me. Smiling, I opened my lips. "I would love to help you. I would love to let you stay. Tell me, what is your name?" I asked, realized it was costing Seele in order for me to talk to the colt. I frowned, looking at her. Worry sparked within me, and I waited for the little colt's voice to slide back from Seele's lips.

But I stopped, and then opened my lips. "Actually, do not speak your name just yet. Come back to me, allow Seele to return to normal. We can talk farther once you have left her." I smiled, looking into the eyes of Seele, wondering if the spirit boy could see me through her eyes. I had only done that because I worried for Seele, it looked like it was causing her pain. I didn't want to cause her pain, I couldn't do that to her. I waited to embrace the little colt spirit, waited for him to come join the ranks beside my mommy.

Messages In This Thread
under the starry sky. - by Amara - 08-18-2013, 12:20 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Amara - 09-02-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Amara - 09-02-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Seele - 09-02-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: under the starry sky. - by Amara - 09-02-2013, 09:26 PM