the Rift

It's Going to Be Alright [Questing #3][Gossamer]

Gossamer the Benevolent Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: 13
Illusion{Illu}
Upon the mare's introductory explanation the Benevolent is uncertain if the earthen-colored mare heard her complete introduction. However, at the newcomer's bowed head and reverent expression Gossamer cannot, especially on a day such as this, help but feel a bit embarrassed. What had she, in all honesty, achieved to deserve such a gracious action from another? Though she still, somewhat awkwardly, manages a nod in acknowledgement of the mares words.

The Earth God? Why in the world would Father Earth send the mare to her herdlands? What is it which this mare carried which was so close to his heart? Her curiosity was not sated in the least by the somewhat vague explanation of the Earth God's reason for sending her to the Foothills.

However, as Lazulli falls from the skies to land upon her back, she sees the odd looking Firebird. Perhaps, this bird is one of the Phoenix's of legend? Shortly there is a fire which bursts from the mare's back in an attempt, she thinks, to comfort the poor thing, but to no avail. This Fire Lily was certainly one who held interest. She doesn't know for certain about the fire bird, but she does know that it seems to be as sad and forlorn as the mare. She held it back, the question she wanted most to ask, looking torn, before she decided to ask it anyway. The mare was obviously in great pain, perhaps she would want the comfort of someone to talk to.

There is a concerned expression from the Fire Lily, for the mare seems to be a flower made of fire, at the Chieftess's delayed response. "Of course you may reside here for your term my dear. You seem a kind and honest mare and any request of the Earth God I am more than happy to carry out. Both I and Smoke were healers in our earlier days and both of us are mothers, so you will be more than cared for as well as having a healer to care for you Fire Lily, worry not." She hesitates then, "Though, may I esquire as to the cause of your deep sadness? And you need not be so formal to me now that your here and home for now, by the way." her eyes were warm and motherly as she awaited a reply with a small smile. Her manner wasn't pushy or attempting to pry, the mare could certainly refuse and feel fine about it, for Gossamer's actions were merely ones of concern.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Going to Be Alright [Questing #3][Gossamer] - by Gossamer - 08-06-2012, 02:26 AM