the Rift

[PRIVATE] stars and stripes.

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
      Tingal
      sometimes being unique takes it's toll

After Hotaru's sorrowful good bye fest, we had left the Foothills. I allowed her to flee ahead of me, knowing I was breaking my promise. I looked back at the Foothills, thinking of the one other mare that stuck to my mind.

Irrydae.

I had met her seasons ago, she had a beautiful, shimmering body. I had been mesmerized and intrigued by her unique design. The purple mare lingered in my head for a moment, my nostrils flaring as I tried to remember out meeting before. It was before this... this... endless night. Before it ever happened, we had met. The details were faded, and the memory fading. I blinked, shaking my monstrous head. I cleared my mind of any thought of her, knowing I had to focus on Hotaru now.

I lifted my gaze from my hooves to where Hotaru had run off to, but turned away. I started walking, my hooves flattening out the grass. My tail hung low, my ears laying back a little. I began walking at a quicker pace, but I stumbled over my own hooves, or something like that. Cursing, I flattened my ears. I snorted, frustrated with myself. Despite being able to see better in the dark than the average horse, I was still tripping over stuff.

Ever since this endless night began, my magic did not work. I begged with trees, and dug deep down inside of me to make sure it was still there. But there was just an empty abyss, my earth magic gone, missing from my being. I longed for it, feeling a little odd without it. I missed being able to make a path for myself in the woods, or an area to rest. It was fun to do, but now that my magic was gone, missing, I could no longer do those things. I felt as though a little piece of myself had been stolen away, a piece of me that I kept close. Huffing, I start moving again, ears laid back.

"Talk"
[ @[Irrydae] <333 posts will get better after you reply, i swear >.< ]
MoonsongStock | table by Tay

i am a king
and the world is beneath me