the Rift

baby i've been praying hard;

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: postcopy_zpsa680ad86.png]
You see, there's this storm brewing
and it ain't stopping.

Walking through here to recruit could indeed fire up a fight. Whether it be to the death, over respect, over discipline or more. However, none of that mattered to Adalaide. None. And if someone wanted to fight her, to challenge her, over something like a member, Adalaide wasn't afraid to let it roll. Another pest to crush if it called for it.

She was warm and understanding but it was also her pride on the line. Yes, she did indeed possess her own pride but to the point where some would jump into fire for it, she would stop. If someone wanted to fight for something, she wasn't one to back down. It was a challenge, Adalaide liked challenges figuratively and physically if so be it. It was a boggle for her mind and a learning experience for her body.

Her ears flickered at the black and white mare but otherwise, her emotions didn't change in the slightest with the supposed reaction from the mare, Antheia. Her warm and friendly posture, expression, and smile remained on her face with prose.

"It is a simple yet elegant title, my friend. But anyways, afterall, why stay put when you can call the entire world your home, if you will? Anyways, we're looking to build onto our growing family. Care to join us? We're currently docking in the southern part of Helovia for the slight warmth that this eternal night has forgotten to apparently give us. We're already devising plans and routes for our rankings and such. We've got some stuff to do, yes, but it is indeed going to get done quickly."

Adalaide shifted her weight, halting her velvety voice of satin and settling it down with a soft touch of a feather. The black feathering surrounding her right hoof had caught a twig and she easily bent her tall head down to grasp it with her teeth and gently set it on the ground beside her.

"We're aiming to become a very close family with a very strong force behind it and we're willing to help provide training to get that strong force into full force."

Her sky blue eyes rested on Kai, providing warmth and comfort within them.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
baby i've been praying hard; - by Kai - 08-19-2013, 05:25 AM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Antheia - 08-19-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Kai - 08-19-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Antheia - 08-20-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Kai - 08-21-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Adalaide - 08-22-2013, 10:26 AM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Antheia - 08-24-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Kai - 08-27-2013, 07:09 AM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Adalaide - 08-27-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: baby i've been praying hard; - by Antheia - 08-29-2013, 04:00 PM