the Rift

A long shadow in a dark dooryard

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

His response was bland, simply his name... But his next actions surprised me. He took a step closer. I smiled wider. He then touched me with his muzzle, sending satisfying shivers down my spine, I lightly swiped my muzzle down his shoulder, a smirk appearing upon my kissers. My long locks quivered as his hot breath caressed my sleek coat, sending a new set of shivers to creep below my skin and engulf my whole frame.

This time, I simply touched my muzzle to him, my smirk fading and being replaced with a friendly smile. When he spoke again, my velvet harks flicked forward. I nodded, understanding his words, then locking my blue diamonds with his. I seemed to drown in the beauty of them, yes, they where much like mine, but something about them. Something about him. I was drawn toward him, there was no urge to step away and not let him touch me. It seemed as if my body was anxious for more, hungry to see what would happen next. I took a small step towards him, closing the small space that was previously noticeable.

I slowly buried my muzzle in his mane, nuzzling his neck. Drawing my maw away, I then locked eyes with his once again. My smile involuntarily deepened. There was a tension between us.... Like there was something that was meant to be? I don't know... But, I just can't resist his touch.

" I shall show you this land dear Skywalker, no need to re-pay me. "

My maw touched his whither, my hot breath making a small white cloud in the tense night air, and dancing down his sleek back.

"blah blah blah."

@[Skywalker]
Table by @[Harmony] - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Skywalker - 08-19-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Harmony - 08-19-2013, 08:21 PM
A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Skywalker - 08-20-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Harmony - 08-27-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Skywalker - 08-27-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Harmony - 08-28-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Skywalker - 08-29-2013, 03:34 PM