the Rift

[PRIVATE] I fell into a burning ring of fire {Zar'roc}

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

Fire. It burns so effortlessly, destroying anything that dared to enter into its precious path. Like a spider waiting for its prey, suddenly it gets snatched into an unbreakable web. It doesn’t wait for anyone; it just laughs seeing everything run in fear. But it’s so tempting to one's eye, that illuminating warm light. Almost as if its calling you, daring you to come just a little closer. If it catches on you, it would slowly start to demolish the crisp skin, piercing into flesh that covered bone. Fire doesn't have feeling, emotion, or life it just...destroys. Destroys and demolishes what it can to contain itself. It spreads like an infection of venom and doesn't stop until the triangle is broken. Oxygen, heat, fuel. Those three things are all that fire needs to go in for the kill...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seiren regained herself from her thoughts. Her eyes were filled with the intriguing fiery light with the name of fire. The auburn colour mixing with shades of red and gold. Seiren flicked her silver tail against her hocks in agitation. She was annoyed how fire wasn’t a living thing, but it could be so intriguing. It was so quick to strike its power of death. She was jealous how fire could capture anyone’s presence with its intriguing comfort, but then could release its energy and that could be the end. Walking on the edge of the rugged terrain she wandered around the heart. Her dappled pelt appeared to look reddish from the glow of the blistering lava. She was tired of walking around; she wanted a secure place to rest… a secure place to live. She had to keep moving because of mercenary groups and of course the Basin. She shouldn’t be seen by one of the Basin’s spies because then she might have the chance of d’Art finding her and keeping her as a prisoner in the Basin. She blinked suddenly realizing the surroundings had just changed drastically. “Just my luck” She thought to herself as she came to a dead end. The fae looked at the lava blocking her way to the other side. It was a wall and there was no way she would be able to get over it, unless she was a Pegasus. Taking a deep sigh, she turned around walking away from the edge and started on her way to find a different route around.

[OOC: @[Zar'roc] I wanted to try a different kind of start hehe, hope you like it! :3 ]

Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]