the Rift

[JUDGED] The Lamb and the Lioness

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
I followed Ru wherever she went, and apparently, she led us to the Blue. I gazed off in the distance, turning to her. I was going to keep my promise now, no matter what. I was going to help her in any way I could. I was going to do it, I was going to help her untangle any threads of worry, trouble or pain. Our walk to the Blue was silent, my lips sealed together for the way. I looked at Ru, our shoulders brushing once or twice when we arrived. I smiled, turning to her. I strode forward a bit, looking at the moon's reflection in the water, ripples breaking it up into pieces. I turned to Ru, just to catch her lips begin to move.

"Fight me."

WAIT.

WAIT.

WHAT.

I froze, my leafy green eyes widening to their full extent. What did she just say? I looked at Ru, her expression hardening. I opened my maw, but shut it. I... I couldn't fight her, nor could I harm her. She was so small, I could crush her. I could bite her and hurt her so much she could hate me forever, I could leave a scar. I couldn't control the force of my jaws, the sharpness of the canines within my mouth. It was impossible. I twitched, my tail having dropped. I shook my head, unable to. How the heck was I supposed to fight one so small? It pained me to even think about attacking her. I didn't want to crush her petite bodice. I didn't want to see her lovely two tones coat, stained with her own blood. And this was a horrible time to start fighting her. I was losing all of my winter coat, my long coat dropping off me like leaves dropping off trees in the fall. She would likely get mouthfuls of my autumn orange fur, rather than my tender flesh beneath.

I was in shock, and suddenly my heart dropped as I saw Ru charge me, her hooves slicing through the sand. "Oh sh*t." I muttered, watching her sharp horn as it neared me. My brain screamed at me, and I watched in horror as Ru came dangerously close. Was she really doing this? Sure, I had hurt her a little by leaving her after so long, but she doesn't need to try and kill me for it! I growled, instincts kicking in. I threw my body to the side, but her horn snagged a bit of my fur, slicing it down, brushing against the skin on my right shoulder. Closing my eyes, I reached for her withers, hoping to only nip a little bit of skin, not wanting to harm her too much. I only assumed she was still there, but I wasn't sure. She could have high tailed it after scratching me. I dared not harm her too much. I was scared, fearing my canines may do more damage then Ru's little teeth. I hated this.

I reared up, chasing after Ru, attempting to throw myself at her left, my massive shadow looming over the beach. I reached down, snapping out at her as a warning. I tried to snip at her hind end, hoping my teeth would only graze the skin, not take a full chunk out. I would only attack full on if she began to taunt me, tease me, call me a wimpy kitty kitty. I bared my teeth, showing her she did not want to do such a thing. My nostrils flared, and sweat was already beginning to collect on my skin. I halted, letting Ru go wherever, and shook. I cursed this stupid winter coat, I swear it weighed a few pounds on its own. While I shook, I felt a bit of the hair as it was flung off of my body. It fell to the sand, scattered everywhere. Rearing up, I tried to find Ru again.

So, what now?

"Talk talk talk"
[Word count : 666
Attack : 1/4
Notes: He's being gentle at the moment. Since he cares about her. <3
@[Hotaru] ]
Tingal

image credits
table by whit

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread