the Rift

wherever the wind blows [open]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
Sabiya.

That was her name, the name of this strangely colored female. Well, he shouldn't say that... Her colors were muted, but strangely attractive. Perhaps the thing that struck Apollo the most, however, were her eyes. Vibrant, acidic green, but oh, so gentle in the way that she regarded him. The moment that she had spoken, Apollo's ears flicked forward in her direction, her melodical voice causing something to shift in his chest. Her voice was kind, soft, welcoming... It was a tone that he had heard from no one but his sister, Andreas.

"You wouldn't mind telling me where I am, would you?"

The words, spoken like a leaf dancing upon a breeze caused Apollo to smile, a warm chuckle escaping his lips. "The pleasure is mine, miss Sabiya," he began, taking a few small steps forward to lessen the distance between them, not missing when Sabiya herself seemed to do the same. Her posture displayed that she was at-ease, and the Merciful found himself relaxing in her presence. Due to their sudden closeness, the stallion noticed small things about her, like the braids nestled in her ebony locks, and thought them charming. "And I do not mind in the slightest. You have entered the land of Helovia, but I'm afraid this might not have been the best of times... It hasn't always been dark and dreary like this, I'm afraid."

Apollo paused to allow his lips to twitch downwards. The question of when their life would return to light, however, could not be answered.

"Forces higher than myself have robbed us of our Gods, or so I've been told. That is why it is so dark here... I have hope, however, that they will return soon." The overo stallion smiled once more, his head tipping upwards. "May I ask what brings you here, to our land, miss Sabiya? Perhaps I could be of some kind of assistance to you?"

[ooc: Semi-short post. Hope you don't mind, Ali <3]

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
wherever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-19-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-20-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-23-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-25-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-28-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Harmony - 08-29-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-29-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 09-01-2013, 09:18 PM