the Rift

wherever the wind blows [open]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

My attention was suddenly drawn towards the Threshold as I walked past it, on my way to the Heavenly Fields to meet Chemical. The small tinge I got in my stomach is what made me stop. But, the rasping voice inside my mind was what made me gasp. He was speaking to me again! Finally. I needed him for company.

Do something with yourself. Go, meet someone.

I sighed. It wasn't the words I would've wished him to speak. But I had to deal with it. I couldn't complain. Having him back was something I had wished for for many days, possibly even months. His voice nestled in my heart, fluttering to the bottom. A strip of paper poisoned with black ink to simply find it's place among the rest of them. For, when I feel, I can bury myself in them, read them when I am lonely. Cherish them when I am in need. Use them as food to feed my hungry and eager heart and mind. It had become boring reading over and over old sayings, oh but now I would be pleasured to see this new, crisp strip of paper cuddling with all those ugly brown, wrinkled and ripped strips that I despised.

" I have missed you..."

I mumbled quickly to him, before directing my clefts in the direction of the dark forest, lit with few strange trees that lit your way and guided your stomps as you followed the known trails that twirled and danced around the trees, the undergrowth. My mind was set far off, I must force it to concentrate on now. Although, I could tell that he wanted to show me something. Now wasn't the time.

With my mane tickling my left knee, I jogged on. My clefts felt as though they where set upon a path of clouds, rather that this sloppy soil that with my every step sent a rain of mud to settle in my pearly coat. I went on and on, until the breeze that caressed my locks was tinted with the stench of life. A smile danced onto my kissers, my ice blue pools lighting with joy as I slowed to a walk. Stopping, I flexed my large muscles, raising my dome to lift my maw. Letting the everything flow into my scenters, I established what, or who was lurking in the shadows.

Actually, not lurking. Stomping around in the undergrowth was a Stallion and Mare. Both unicorns, I suppose. Their smell has the tint that Antheia has. I sighed, Antheia wasn't something I wished to think, or talk about. Another rasp, now a chuckle. I smiled wider. Father, you think it's funny, huh? I silently addressed him, not wishing to speak of him with these unknown Unicorns stomping around.

Approach them, you coward.

I snorted. Who said I wasn't going to? . My remark was yet again silent. I walked forward, my beauty rolling off me in waves. Stepping to my left, I walked into the shadows. They cloaked me, covered my like a cozy blanket. Hidden among the trees I walk on, only to set my blue pools on the frames of two Unicorns.

My smile was now polite and welcoming as I restrained from the shadows, and let the moonlit engulf my lean frame, my locks, my beauty. I dipped my dome to each of them, recognizing the Stallion. The one I had met in the Heavenly Fields, with Antheia and Midas. Why, it was Apollo! My smile widened.

" Pleasure to see you again, Apollo. "

{ I apologize for jumping in, and the super long post (: }
Tags; @[Apollo] @[Sabiya]
Yes! Third 1k post!!! (: SO happy! <3

Table by @[Harmony] - SarhaharaS1

Messages In This Thread
wherever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-19-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-20-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-23-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-25-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-28-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Harmony - 08-29-2013, 11:24 AM