the Rift

wherever the wind blows [open]

Sabiya Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sabiya</style>
i have no fear, i have only love</style>

"Your words are wise, Miss Sabiya. If only the rest of the world could act as though you do, I feel we would all be better off."

The oddly painted mare smiled then giggled at Apollo and shook her head. "I think a world where everyone got a long swimmingly would be boring!" She declared. "A little tension and head butting doesn't hurt too badly if its not taken to extremes." Unfortunately she had run across her fair share of beings on her journey that hated her because she had a horn atop her head, but they were beings that she felt were blinded by an inborn hatred that had been nurtured by hate poisoned families. Still, those conflicts had helped her to grow and had helped her learn. She, herself, was a very accepting mare so she didn't hate the misguided souls that hated her for no good reason. She pitied them, if anything, and offered them nothing more than a few kind words before going on her way.

Apollo spoke again, asking her what she was going to do now that she was in Helovia and it didn't take her long to decide what she would do. "Explore, of course." It was what she did in every new land she'd discovered so far, but there was something different about Helovia. She could almost feel something sinister and it made her curious when she should have turned tail and ran. That and she also wanted to find out why the wind that had guided her her entire life had suddenly stopped when she'd stepped into the forest she was travelling though with her new-found companion.

"You know... I think that would be great." Sabiya smiled at Apollo again, but soon she realized that they were no longer alone in the forest. Her retreat stopped and she turned to see a young mare trailing behind them. Her ears flicked forward and she nickered a greeting, before she looked to Apollo and saw how his features tightened. The subtle shift in his body language spoke volumes. She watched as Apollo greeted the other mare, politely excusing themselves from her presence.

Sabiya waited for Apollo to begin walking again before she started once more. "You said you can offer me a home." She prompted. "I can't say that I've ever had an actual home before, but there's a first for everything, right? Tell me about your home."

Messages In This Thread
wherever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-19-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-20-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-23-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-25-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-28-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Harmony - 08-29-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-29-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 09-01-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 09-10-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Oliver - 09-14-2013, 09:02 PM