the Rift

wherever the wind blows [open]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
A part of him felt bad for simply pushing past Harmony, but he was certain that they would see one another agian. For now, he directed his attention to Sabiya, his footfalls evenly placed, his pace relaxed and leisurely. The stallion flicked his tail, listening to Sabiya as she spoke. Her words caused him to smile even brighter, a jovial spark shining in his brown eyes.

"I live in a land north from here, called the Windtossed Foothills. If you'd like, that can be the first place that I show you, then we can move on from there?" Above them, the moonlight continued to shine down, stars twinkling in the heavens. Apollo thought it all very... Relaxing. "The terrain is a bit mountanous, but there is an abundance of food and water, and places to run and stretch your legs. I used to live in a rather thick forest, you see, so I'm quite enjoying the freedom that the Foothills is offering."

"I live with my herd... We are a small band, a family called 'the Grey'." Here, the overo paused as if in deep thought. What would Sabiya think if she knew that they were a band of ruthless mercenaries? Ruthless... Apollo resisted the urge to scoff. He was far from 'ruthless'... Yet he found that he couldn't lie to the wanderer. "Once we were a band of mercenaries, swearing loyalty to no one but ourselves. Now, well... Honestly, I'm not sure what we are. Another herd searching for safety in numbers, I suppose."

The nostalgic tone of his voice soon dropped, and he was smiling once more. "Either way, I can off you the Foothills as your home... Or I can show you somewhere that might be more promising of your tastes, miss Sabiya."

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
wherever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-19-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-20-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-23-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-25-2013, 07:40 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 08-28-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Harmony - 08-29-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 08-29-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Sabiya - 09-01-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: whever the wind blows [open] - by Apollo - 09-10-2013, 09:34 PM