the Rift

[OPEN] Welcome to the North Pole

Avalon Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Bitter, icy, coldness. That was all that ran up and through my body. Surrounded by snow and white, my shaggy coat from the winter seasons had failed to be shed for my body still thought it was a season of ice and snow. However, my mind knew better. I knew better.

The way the very air held a certain tang to it, I could tell the season had shifted ever so slightly. Though in this icy place, you could hardly tell at all.

I had no clue how I had arrived here. Just a slight pang at my withers, around the base of my neck, gave me the faintest idea that I had indeed been hit and knocked cold. But long enough to the point where I remembered none of it? I had not a clue. Probably some herbs or something that I had been slipped while I was resting by the enlarged and roaring phoenix of my fire; the Throat's Fire.

I had not had one lick of a clue as to where everyone was at. I had not been told where I was. However, from what I had put together, it was the Basin. Not only was the weather unfriendly but the complete vibe from the place just had that cold feel; this wasn't a family here, this was a militia.
image credits