the Rift

Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie]

Farasha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Farasha
Dance Like A Butterfly, Sting Like A Bee

"Hey, wait! Slow down! Is everything alright?" My ears twisted around to catch not only the words but the hoof beats as someone with a female voice gave chase. Without thinking my pace slowed. Female, meant she was safe right? After all it had only been a male unicorn that had ever hurt my family or me... One day I would return and I would kill him. I would be strong and show him and free my family... But that is not here and now. Now is the mare that is beginning to draw closer to me.

My golden eyes search out her form in the darkness. Why was it so dark here? Was it night time? Had the pattern of the sun changed from one strange land to another? I do not get it. I stop, listening for the one who was giving chase. In this darkness, with no light but what moonlight filtered through the trees it would be hard to see. "Who are you?" I wished she was my blood family, but I doubt I will see my brother or granddams again, let alone my mother and sister. I squint into the darkness, looking for someone. I wondered if she had wings like me, or a horn like that bastard did. If she held a horn I might be tempted to take flight again, but I would give her a chance at least. "Where am I?" That was the next question to fall from my lips. After all, it would be hard to find a place to live if I did not know where I was.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 08-23-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 08-26-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 08-31-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Aaron - 09-08-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 09-08-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 09-11-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 09-13-2013, 05:53 PM