the Rift

Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie]

Farasha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Farasha
Dance Like A Butterfly, Sting Like A Bee

Of course it was going to be name for a name. Softly I sighed "Farasha." I was not going to say it was nice to meet her.. After all if I was meeting her under better terms it would not be here in a strange land far from my own home. Speaking of strange lands this one was called Helovia. She went on to say that the Gods had left the land and that was why it was like night time here. My golden eyes just could not leave her double set of wings... Were all the pegasus here like her? If so I was going to be way out of place. I tucked my wings up tighter to my slender frame. My chestnut tail flicked at my rear slightly.

Well, might as well find a home.. It wasn't exactly that safe to be out in the dark on my own. Not at my age at least. "So what about the herds in this place? What can you tell me about them?" How grown up I sounded... Wow, I almost sounded like my mother. I hope she would be proud of the way I was handling myself. I just needed time to heal, time to grow up... Then I would show that unicorn bastard just how strong I was. Not just how strong, but that my family was not a bunch of push overs. We were all strong, we were all fighters... Even the baby of the family... I just had to learn..

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 08-23-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 08-26-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 08-31-2013, 04:09 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Aaron - 09-08-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 09-08-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Farasha - 09-11-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Clean Slate [Throat & Valkyrie] - by Muriel - 09-13-2013, 05:53 PM