the Rift

[OPEN] i don't think now is the best time

Fawkes Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ooc:rather it was before invasion but if someone joins and they want it to be after just let me know.

The cobalt stallion had placed his sorry carcass near the fire, and brightest light of the Dragon's Throat. It was an incredible source of warmth and over days he slowly began to feel his strength return. Yet he remained tired. Sometimes aware of others coming and going, sometimes just the burning light. Since he constantly slept he had not known Shadow had been taken at first, but when he realized it before he could do much, one of the Throat soldiers had set off to rescue her. While it bothered him, at the time he would have been little use, and found himself waiting a little more anxiously, than he wanted to see she was safe. Not much had been said, and he found himself torn what to do.

Now, with his eyes open, he stood at the unfinished wall, staring up at the sliver of the moon very uncertain if he could leave or if he wanted too. Almost back to full heath he didn't want to intrude any more, or take any more of their resources. With only a cough that came if he overworked there shouldn't be anything else holding him back. But there was. With his breath leaving in invisible curls, he tried to absorb the heat of this place, deciding under the circumstances it wasn't so bad. He wouldn't stay without an invitation. Yet, the Unicorn couldn't force himself to find the dark Pegasus to say good bye either.

FAWKES
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean.