the Rift

[PRIVATE] Get Everybody and Their Stuff Together [Steal Thread]

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It was interesting how an enemy could indeed turn out to be your friend. One moment you were at each other's throats with knives and the next they were saving you from getting decapitated. Strange and interesting, indeed. However, from when I first met this 'enemy' I knew there was something different about her; she was friendly. Just as she was now, saving me from the damn Edge.

My hind limbs were extremely sore still from giving birth and walking on them just made things worse. But Circe had taken me to the Arch where me and my newly born children were free once more. She had stolen us just in perfect timing. We had gained an ally.

Circe began to speak and I nodded, my crimson eyes filled with gratitude. "I wish for you to know Circe, that I am in debt to you. Thank you. For saving me and my children. Believe me, if I am ever faced of risking something when they are at stake, it will not be done ever. Do call me an ally, as the title is mutual for the both of us.

I nodded, perked ears slowly relaxing as she spoke once more. Do not let me see that. I nodded, a short husk of breath mixed with a snort. "After all of this is said and done, I will never be crushed. For you, and for them."

I had made a promise to my two children when they were still within my own womb. I would take care of them as a mother was supposed to. Bringing up children wasn't charity work and if you couldn't do it and handle it, you didn't deserve to have kids.

@[Kilchii] @[Circe] @[Speirling]
image credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Everybody and Their Stuff Together [Steal Thread] - by Chemical - 08-24-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Get Everybody and Their Stuff Together [Steal Thread] - by Speirling - 08-25-2013, 09:56 AM