the Rift

[PRIVATE] Get Everybody and Their Stuff Together [Steal Thread]

Kilchii Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It was freezing! Where had mommy brought us? I knew that we did not live in that misty place where me and Speirling was born. And why was a different mare guiding us? Maybe she was here to help. All I knew is that this was farrr to confusing for my comprehension. Ohh! Maybe SHE was bringing us back home! I bet she was a friend of my mommy’s. If she wasn’t, then what would be the point of her helping us?

My stilt-like legs wobbled as we treading along the long path of hills and this strange fluffy and wet white fluffy stuff... I looked up at mommy as if to ask her where the hell we were. It felt like we lived on a whole different world! Never had I seen this cold wet white stuff! I then shifted my gaze over to my sista. I gave her a little nudge with the tip if my horn to try to get her to play. I didn’t want to keep walking and walking. I wanted to play. Now. Well.. I kinda gave up with the thought of playing after I looked behind myself. Damn. We walked reallyyyyy far. It was too far. So, I let my legs drop underneath me and plopped onto the cold white puffy thing. Ohmyfreakinggod! That was the worst idea of my life. It was tooooooo colddddd. I leaped back up looking at my mom and her friend with a petrified look. My whole body was shaking now and I had gotten WET! Ughhh this white stuff is weird! It looks all nice and warm and fuzzy, but it just makes you wet and freezing!

Snow… Speirling talked of. What is this snow stuff? And why did she know about this and I didn’t. I bet mommy told her more stuff than me because she is the favorite. Speaking of favorites. Where the fuck was my dad! Wasn’t he supposed to be with us. I mean… He is my dad. Maybe they didn’t want him to leave that misty place so they are keeping him hostage! Oh well… There’s nothin’ I can do about it.

“Hey mommy! What is this snow stuff that Speirling is talking about? I never, ever, ever heard of it. And is this Auntie Circe here to help, or is she just taking us to another prison. And! Where are we! This white stuff that is apparently called snow is realllyyyy cold! I want to sleep. And where is dad?”

speech speech speech speech speech

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Everybody and Their Stuff Together [Steal Thread] - by Speirling - 08-25-2013, 09:56 AM
RE: Get Everybody and Their Stuff Together [Steal Thread] - by Kilchii - 08-25-2013, 08:49 PM