Circe Posts: 101
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
M.E.
any moment soon you'll be so unhappy
because you will finally know that
you were born to make me fight
--------------
The young ones chattered, their tiny voices floating upon the icy winds of the unforgiving north, and they effected the shadowmere more than they realized; with every word that passed between young mouths, Circe’s chest clenched, crushing upon itself, destroyed by the sweetest, most heartbreaking pain. Auntie, they were calling her. Circe wasn’t sure why such an innocent moniker would coax tears from the hardened warrior, but even now she had to strife and keep them in check. There was no reason for weeping in this reassured hour.

“I….” The words were tangled within Circe’s throat, a jumbled mess as she studied the two inquisitive, naïve young souls. “I….” Clearing her throat, the shadowmere tried a third time, finding a way to comb through the knot of emotion and handle the words she wanted to say. “Your father will join you soon,” she said, her voice as warm and soothing as she could make it in the frigid air, “Hold tight. He’s a little late, but you’ll see him before the sun rises, I promise you.”

The sorceress turned her attention back to Chemical, the warmth lingering her steely-blue gaze. “I am glad to hear your resolve…and proud to call you an ally. Spread the word to your countrymen; they are not to attack us, and we shall keep the peace between us. Be safe.” Circe turned, making her way towards the darkness of the tree-line, before stopping with a slight hesitation in her step. “Con….congradulations,” she said to Chemical, her voice catching; the emotion very nearly spilled through, but then the shadowmere was swallowed by the darkness, and en route home.

speaking

sxc.hu

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Everybody and Their Stuff Together [Steal Thread] - by Speirling - 08-25-2013, 09:56 AM
RE: Get Everybody and Their Stuff Together [Steal Thread] - by Circe - 08-27-2013, 12:03 AM