the Rift

[PRIVATE] found hope, lost love.

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

Delinne.

Oh sweet Delinne.

She was all that was on my mind as I flew towards the Deep Forest. I traveled far away from the Basin, not even daring to look back. Instead I gazed before me, the Deep Forest slowly seeping into view. There were trees towering towards the sky, reaching upwards as though wishing to fly. I began my decent, my heart fluttering as I thought of my love, her lightning covered bodice and alluring blue eyes. I sometimes lost myself in her beautiful gaze, my fiery eyes wandering over the Forest as I thought of her. I was excited to see her, my stomach doing a flip. Was she really going to be here? That was a good question to ask myself as I swooped down, hurling myself into the Forest.
Trees scratched at my body as I landed, branches reaching to cut my pale body. I let my legs stretch out, bracing myself for impact. I let my wings fold closer to the ground, hitting it with a loud ‘thump’. Dirt went spraying everywhere as I hit the ground, my hooves grinding into the earth. I straightened up, trying to recover from the landing. I really needed to work on my landing, considering there was a nice streak of upturned dirt because of my wonderful landing skills.
Stopping, I glanced around, nickering softly for Delinne. Where was she? I called her a few times, fiery orbs sweeping through the trees, my heart pounding as I await her response. I wished desperately to see her dark bodice shimmer into the light of the moon, which was barely visible from behind the tree top. I snorted, folding my wings nervously, ruffling the feathers briefly. I tilted my ears back, wondering where in the heavens Delinne was. Had she actually come to the Forest? Or was she still journeying here? Maybe she had taken a few pit stops along the way? I sighed, taking one last look around, raising my muzzle to the sky as I did so. I let out a loud nicker, eyes sweeping over the shadows for a sign of shimmering white markings and a flash of deep blue.

[ @[Delinne] <3 ]
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
The Deep Forest. I had wandered here after the long conversation with Castiel in the Steppe, and I had not dared to stop along the way. I was too sad, too depressed to stop. Tears were running down my cheeks as I could not stop mourning my lost family. Azzaron, Destry... I would probably never see them again. My grey hooves sounded against the dirty ground as I ran, long legs taking me across the distance. And I almost fell from the sudden stop I made when I heard my name.

"Delinne?"

A-Azzaron... I flared my nostrils and tried to find his voice again in the darkness. The darkness had been sudden for me, it had appeared on my journey here, but the moon had come not long after. And now it was there, on the sky, lighting up my path to my beloved.
"Azzaron??? AZZARON?!" I called out for him, my heart was beating faster than my hooves as I ran to search for him. He was here. He had escaped. My beloved had escaped.
I couldn't even describe the feeling inside of me when I heard his voice, calling my name over and over. But the greatest moment was when I saw him.

There he was. Standing with his wings folded onto his bright body. I stopped and smiled widely, tears still running down my cheeks. These tears were not of sadness, they were of happiness.
"Azzaron... You came." I whispered, blinking away the tears to see him better. He was skinny - way too skinny - but he was still as handsome as always.
"You made it."
I still couldn't believe this.
He was here.
With me.

I slowly walked toward him, and I embraced him when I was close enough. I could feel his heart beat against my chest, his warm body against mine. And his smell... I took in as much as I could of his scent, the fierce and warm scent I loved so much.
He was here, with me, once again. And I would never leave him ever again.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: ;__; <3 Re-united once again<333 @[Azzaron]
word count: 346
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Deceased
Dark

Was it?

Was it really?

I perked my ears, hearing the sound of her voice, my ears ringing. I couldn’t believe my ears as I heard her voice; it was like the angels, singing a melodic tune within my head. I felt the tears of joy begin to stream down, my eyes watery. My vision was blurred, and I could barely make out her for her body was ever so dark, blending in with the shadows. I gasped, my fiery orbs hovering over her shimmering bodice. I smiled, watching closely as she approached me.

She came right up, pressing herself against my body. I curled my neck around her, an equine embrace. I flared my nostrils, her scent seeping into my nose. The loveliest of scents met my nostrils, my favorite. I pressed my warm coat against hers, readjusting my position so that my cheek was right behind hers, her tears dripping down her cheeks. I hated to withdraw from our loving embrace. I did so anyway, stepping back to smile at her. I reached forward with my muzzle, catching a few of her tears. I spoke in a soft tone, my fiery orbs looking into her lovely blue eyes. ”I’ve missed you so, so much.” I smiled at her, my tears dripping down my cheeks.

I was getting so emotional right now, but I suppose I had the right to. I’ve been in the Basin for seasons, but here I was free from the unicorn bastards. The only unicorn I will ever love is Delinne. Or Destry, or any other child we may or may not have. I pressed my muzzle into hers; not wanting to tell her that Destry had stayed behind. My lips quivered as I prepared to tell her. ”Del… Delinne… I’m sorry, but… I… I couldn’t bring Destry. Er… well, she… I didn’t want to go back to find her, I was too afraid someone would catch me or… someone would realize what I was trying to do. She probably wouldn’t trust me anyway; I barely do anything with her.” I couldn’t look into Delinne’s eyes as I spoke, afraid she might start screaming at me for leaving our first born in the Basin. ”I-We, could go back to get her. I can just fly there… and fly out if required.” My voice was unstable, my words a little shaky as I spoke. I couldn’t tell if it was because I was afraid Delinne might snap or that she might tell me she wanted me to get Destry. Or maybe it was because it was because I was over joyed to be out of the Basin?
When your crowns break."

Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Oh, I still couldn't believe that he had escaped the cold prison in the north. My beautiful golden ruby. "I've missed you so, so much."
He had taken a step back from our embrace and I looked up into his eyes, admiring the red color that filled his iris. It was duller than it had been when we first met, but it was still the color of a fire ruby. I glanced to look behind him to see Destry, but was surprised to find no one. W-where was she? My lover pressed his light muzzle against my dark and I felt his lips quiver. What was he doing?

"Del… Delinne… I’m sorry, but… I… I couldn’t bring Destry. Er… well, she… I didn’t want to go back to find her, I was too afraid someone would catch me or… someone would realize what I was trying to do. She probably wouldn’t trust me anyway; I barely do anything with her."

I freezed, looking into his ruby orbs. Destry... Was still in the Basin? He had left her?! I guess that he saw the boiling anger in my blue gaze because he was quick to continue. "I-We, could go back to get her. I can just fly there… and fly out if required."
I stared at him, still couldn't quite believe that he had left our daughter - our firstborn foal - in the Basin together with racist unicorns who wouldn't back down on hurting a unipeg. For the first time I thought of my position that I had back in Dixtrod, and took a deep breath to calm my nerves.
He was just an equine after all.
"I understand, Azzaron. I-it's okay, I guess. But we must get her before we start to look for a new home. I refuse to settle down without both you and her." My voice was both soft and harsh at the same time and I swallowed to get rid of the nervousness.

I gazed over his slim bodice and was surprised to find him so skinny. I shouldn't be surprised though. After all, the Basin is a place for equines with harshly-shaped ice for hearts and they didn't require the vitamins or nutrition an equine need.
"But let's not think of that now. I'm so glad that you managed to escape, honey." I kissed his muzzle gently, blowing out warm air into his nostrils while I did so.
My ruby... He was the gemstone of my life, but I just couldn't wait to see my little treasure again. Perhaps...
"Azzaron... Would you find me to be crazy if I wanted... -" I stopped, lowering my voice.
"-if I wanted another child with you?"

I took a step back, looking at him with curiousity hiding in my sparkling eyes. Would it feel any different this time? Would we concieve a child at all this time? I felt like the last time had been a pure miracle, since Destry was my first-ever child. She had been concieved with love, instead of just pain.
I wanted another baby, but would my body really accept my wish and agree on starting a new life? I did not know.
"I love you, Azzaron. Do you want to concieve another child made of love?" It was up to him now whether we would try again or leave it at one child.

ooc: .w. <3
word count: 565
DELINNE
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.

Deceased
Dark

She just, stared at me. I knew I had done something wrong when she gazed at me, intensity in her blue gaze. I shrunk away, daring not to look at her. I could feel the anger wavering away from her body, washing over me. I dared not look into her eyes, afraid to meet her deadly blue gaze. I looked up, heart pounding faster. She was just staring, intensely. She took a large breath, trying to calm herself. I looked at her, a spark of hope in my fiery eyes. She spoke, telling me it was alright.

But was it? Was it really okay that I had left our first born, likely our only born, in the Basin? A land of racist unicorns that would stop at nothing to keep their land clean of any blood other than their own? Was it really okay? Really? I didn’t find it acceptable, and that was the reason I wasn’t brave enough to tell her. And who said anything about settling down? I didn’t know about settling down… I don’t know why, but I just didn’t want to settle down.

"But let's not think of that now. I'm so glad that you managed to escape, honey." She kissed me, gentle as her words. I kissed her back, moving my lips to her forelock, avoiding her horn. I tugged it lightly, pulling in a playful manner. She spoke again, withdrawing her lips. I perked my ears, listening as she opened her maw to add in extra words. Have another child? Could… is that possible? Delinne had mentioned something long ago, when Destry was first conceived, about never being a mother. Did she really want to try again? What would happen if the child was born with a serious problem, or if the child just didn’t happen at all? What happens if the egg is never fertilized, or there is no egg to fertilize? I looked at Delinne. Was she really willing to try this? ”Delinne, I… I would love another child with you…” I pushed aside my fears and brought a gentle and warm tone to my words, touching Delinne’s cheek as she withdrew from our warm embrace. She looked at me, blue eyes sweeping over me. ”I love you too, Delinne. And I will gladly partake in the making of another life.” My tone became a little flirtatious in the end, a devious glint in my eyes. I wiggled my brow, smirking. I lashed my tail, hitting my hocks. So she really did want to do this?

Well then, let’s do it.

When your crowns break."

Hidden Falls Curiosus II
He seemed confused, irritated, sad and loving at the same time and he made me damn confused. What did he feel? Why didn't he say something? I watched his lips and waited for them to move, but it felt like an eternity before he said something. The harsh look in his ruby eyes disappeared and his voice wore a soft veil of love when he spoke. "Delinne, I… I would love another child with you…"
I couldn't help myself when I smiled, and his following sentence was even more full of love than the one before. "I love you too, Delinne. And I will gladly partake in the making of another life." I knew it, he couldn't resist me.
The look in his eyes made me believe that he had waited for this, waited for me to say that I wanted to try again. Typically boys.
I nuzzled his neck and then turned around, sweeping my tail to the side...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ONE OR TWO HOURS LATER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. I tried to catch my breath as Azzaron came up next to me. His bright coat was sweaty, but I didn't blame him at all. Softly, I kissed his curled hair on his beautiful long neck, and giggled a little.
"Did you miss me, sweetheart?" I whispered, giggling a little more. He made me feel like I was 4 again, except more happy and satisfied.
"Do you think that... This resulted in a foal?" I glanced at my black belly, cringing at the scar that covered my side. Well, I had to be beautiful still since Azzaron still wanted me.
I kissed his cheek and I found that I couldn't stop giggling. Why was I acting like a 4-year-old mare? I was twice that age, and should act like a mature mare trying to get pregnant.
But the sight of a sweaty Azzaron just made me giggle.

My thoughts wandered to Destry, and my smile disappeared. I just hoped that she was safe and had found a safe place to hide. I would come back for her, but... Right now I had other things to think about.
Like this child - if it would come to exist even - and my companion who hid deeper into this forest. And I needed to find a home for all of us.
Busy, busy mare...

ooc: Lost it at the end XD
word count: 388
DELINNE
Remember?

Deceased
Dark

We were in silence for a while, just exchanging flirtatious little glances. She looked at me, her eyes drawing me in. I smiled, my lips in a smirk. We stood, staring at one another for a while, before Delinne finally began to show the signs. She flicked her tail and kissed my neck, spinning around. She put her rear in my face, raising her tail. What a lovely welcoming. Am I right?

Later

I had forgotten how much I had missed that exhilarating feeling, that rush. The intensity. I had missed it so much. So here we were, my gold coat dripping with sweat (Gods that had been a workout). Delinne looked at me, facing me. "Did you miss me, sweetheart?" Grinning, I snickered a little. "I did miss you, I missed you so..." I pressed my lips against her shoulder, moving them up to her crest. "So..." I moved my lips to her ear, dragging my pale kissers across her dark blue coat. "Much." I murmured into her ear, hormones still raging within me. I pulled away, flicking my tail again. She was smiling and giggling, signs that she was pleased.

She asked me if she thinks this little session resulted in a foal. I smiled, opening my lips. "It better result in a foal. I didn't do all this sweating for nothing!" I chuckled, feeling the sweat slide down my coat, making my coat look shiny. I flicked my tail, feeling it hit my hocks. My wings were tucked up, the sweat sliding over them. Beneath my wings, my body was producing loads of sweat. I unfolded my wings briefly, letting them air out before folding them back up. "Did you enjoy that?" I strode to Delinne's side, wrapping my neck around her despite being so sweaty and sticky. She probably didn't mind. I hadn't noticed she had stopped smiling, but I didn't care. I was too pleased with myself to notice. Or... pleased with us rather.

When your crowns break."