the Rift

[PRIVATE] found hope, lost love.

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Oh, I still couldn't believe that he had escaped the cold prison in the north. My beautiful golden ruby. "I've missed you so, so much."
He had taken a step back from our embrace and I looked up into his eyes, admiring the red color that filled his iris. It was duller than it had been when we first met, but it was still the color of a fire ruby. I glanced to look behind him to see Destry, but was surprised to find no one. W-where was she? My lover pressed his light muzzle against my dark and I felt his lips quiver. What was he doing?

"Del… Delinne… I’m sorry, but… I… I couldn’t bring Destry. Er… well, she… I didn’t want to go back to find her, I was too afraid someone would catch me or… someone would realize what I was trying to do. She probably wouldn’t trust me anyway; I barely do anything with her."

I freezed, looking into his ruby orbs. Destry... Was still in the Basin? He had left her?! I guess that he saw the boiling anger in my blue gaze because he was quick to continue. "I-We, could go back to get her. I can just fly there… and fly out if required."
I stared at him, still couldn't quite believe that he had left our daughter - our firstborn foal - in the Basin together with racist unicorns who wouldn't back down on hurting a unipeg. For the first time I thought of my position that I had back in Dixtrod, and took a deep breath to calm my nerves.
He was just an equine after all.
"I understand, Azzaron. I-it's okay, I guess. But we must get her before we start to look for a new home. I refuse to settle down without both you and her." My voice was both soft and harsh at the same time and I swallowed to get rid of the nervousness.

I gazed over his slim bodice and was surprised to find him so skinny. I shouldn't be surprised though. After all, the Basin is a place for equines with harshly-shaped ice for hearts and they didn't require the vitamins or nutrition an equine need.
"But let's not think of that now. I'm so glad that you managed to escape, honey." I kissed his muzzle gently, blowing out warm air into his nostrils while I did so.
My ruby... He was the gemstone of my life, but I just couldn't wait to see my little treasure again. Perhaps...
"Azzaron... Would you find me to be crazy if I wanted... -" I stopped, lowering my voice.
"-if I wanted another child with you?"

I took a step back, looking at him with curiousity hiding in my sparkling eyes. Would it feel any different this time? Would we concieve a child at all this time? I felt like the last time had been a pure miracle, since Destry was my first-ever child. She had been concieved with love, instead of just pain.
I wanted another baby, but would my body really accept my wish and agree on starting a new life? I did not know.
"I love you, Azzaron. Do you want to concieve another child made of love?" It was up to him now whether we would try again or leave it at one child.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: .w. <3
word count: 565
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-23-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-23-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-23-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-25-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-26-2013, 02:00 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-26-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-26-2013, 03:51 PM