the Rift

[PRIVATE] found hope, lost love.

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
He seemed confused, irritated, sad and loving at the same time and he made me damn confused. What did he feel? Why didn't he say something? I watched his lips and waited for them to move, but it felt like an eternity before he said something. The harsh look in his ruby eyes disappeared and his voice wore a soft veil of love when he spoke. "Delinne, I… I would love another child with you…"
I couldn't help myself when I smiled, and his following sentence was even more full of love than the one before. "I love you too, Delinne. And I will gladly partake in the making of another life." I knew it, he couldn't resist me.
The look in his eyes made me believe that he had waited for this, waited for me to say that I wanted to try again. Typically boys.
I nuzzled his neck and then turned around, sweeping my tail to the side...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ONE OR TWO HOURS LATER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. I tried to catch my breath as Azzaron came up next to me. His bright coat was sweaty, but I didn't blame him at all. Softly, I kissed his curled hair on his beautiful long neck, and giggled a little.
"Did you miss me, sweetheart?" I whispered, giggling a little more. He made me feel like I was 4 again, except more happy and satisfied.
"Do you think that... This resulted in a foal?" I glanced at my black belly, cringing at the scar that covered my side. Well, I had to be beautiful still since Azzaron still wanted me.
I kissed his cheek and I found that I couldn't stop giggling. Why was I acting like a 4-year-old mare? I was twice that age, and should act like a mature mare trying to get pregnant.
But the sight of a sweaty Azzaron just made me giggle.

My thoughts wandered to Destry, and my smile disappeared. I just hoped that she was safe and had found a safe place to hide. I would come back for her, but... Right now I had other things to think about.
Like this child - if it would come to exist even - and my companion who hid deeper into this forest. And I needed to find a home for all of us.
Busy, busy mare...

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: Lost it at the end XD
word count: 388
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-23-2013, 01:18 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-23-2013, 01:38 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-23-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-25-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-26-2013, 02:00 AM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Delinne - 08-26-2013, 03:26 PM
RE: found hope, lost love. - by Azzaron - 08-26-2013, 03:51 PM