the Rift

nothing but a traitor

Nox Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

NOX
nothing but a traitor

My lip curled, I viewed this creature before me. She was...simply arrayed. Nothing ravishing. A quiet...attractiveness. Her glossy black and white coat alternately sucked in the light, reflected it. It was dizzying.

I turned my head, a subtle dismissal. I'd thought she got it, but apparently not, as the female asked my name. I huffed quietly; glanced up at her through my eyelashes, false modesty.

Gaiety had no place for me. Her...sheer joy. It rankled.

"Nuit." A lie. But like many of the small things I remembered from the world before, names are powerful. I refused to give mine to a stranger. especially a happy stranger.

A breeze drifted by, filling my sense with a scent most...unexpected. I turned his head, eyes half-mast. Another female stood before him, tendrils of her hair moving in the wind. She had a more...interesting look. Her hair shone a burnt-cherry color, her coat a myriad of different dots and shades.
She was...different. I arched his neck, my gaze narrowing in on this new character. Eris. Goddess of Chaos.

A slow smile stretched my mouth. I could work with that.

I was on fire. Acid? no. The world was ablaze, my blood spilling across the ground. I...I did...where was Etoiles? Panic clawed up my throat. I pushed myself up, a defeated position. The screams...no. nonononono...She had to be okay.
I swore.

I was...wet? I shook my head, disoriented and wasted. My surroundings still blurred, a mosaic. Disjointed, fractured snippets registered in my mind. A flash of water, beneath me? A worried pair of blue, blue eyes. Green? Grass...
Then everything sharpened, switched. Changed. I jumped up out of the water, shook out my mane. Kicked the residual water off of my hooves. Proudly, I lifted my head. I refused, refused to take pity from them. Whether or not they dished it out...was their prerogative.

I braced myself for the questions; I kept my expression blank. How was I to answer, when I wasn't even sure what was happening myself?

[OOC: haha no worries frostie <3]

Messages In This Thread
nothing but a traitor - by Nox - 08-27-2013, 01:14 AM
RE: nothing but a traitor - by Kahlua - 08-27-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: nothing but a traitor - by Eris_ - 08-29-2013, 01:14 AM
RE: nothing but a traitor - by Eris_ - 08-31-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: nothing but a traitor - by Nox - 08-30-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: nothing but a traitor - by Kahlua - 08-30-2013, 12:34 PM
RE: nothing but a traitor - by Nox - 09-03-2013, 05:08 AM
RE: nothing but a traitor - by Kahlua - 09-07-2013, 12:09 AM