the Rift

[OPEN] I've been looking for you // Eris

Skywalker Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The night chills him.

The dark seems to breathe in and out of his skin – a soundless, unsound osmosis wherein his already detached perception of the world and himself in it bleeds silently into the night. The night chills him. Skywalker does not mind. This long, endless night (at first he paid no attention to it, but as the long hours in the Threshold crawled into days he began to realize that something was amiss) is a reflection of him. As if he would have his insides turned out. As if he were made out of a mass of long shadows and silence, a canopy of leaves that only allow for the finest beams of moonlight to reach the murky forest floor. He slips in and out of the pale glow of the moon and it silvers his black skin, bleach on his emotions, leaving his heartbeats colored in the same sickly pallor as death.

It chills him. It suits him.

Black-skinned, bright-eyed Skywalker walks. Out of the threshold and it’s stale, idle gloom – and there is purpose to his long strides – into a world rendered not entirely unknown by the rumors that has passed him. He has been idle for days, waiting. There will be no more of that, he thinks and somewhere above his head a cloud reveals itself and its grey outline only by passing in front of the moon. For a moment he melts into shadow, the dark gains weight and curls itself about him. He heads south.

Time passes and he walks silently across the lands that have been inaccessible to him up until now. His stride is in the length of a wanderer and he is eager (albeit his unmoving face and its unwillingness to bear testimony to any sentiment) and he pushes on, unmindful of the strangers he passes, their strange markings and appendages irrelevant to him. Moody, roman-nosed Skywalker could appear more inviting, more accessible, had it not been for his infatuation with starless skies and empty darkness. Had it not been for his uncommunicative manners; had it not been for the lack of warmth in his eyes. Should he not be so ruthless in his judgments.

Aware of his faults, Skywalker accepts them and justifies them with a single, uncompromising thought: these things that he lack leaves room for something else.

Relentless ambition.

And it is this antipoetic drive that carries him across Helovia on un-stridden paths, through a dark that he is not familiar with. The marsh, someone had told him, you’ll find them in the marsh. He walks and does not know for how long. It doesn’t matter. At first he does not notice it, but soon he finds himself encompassed by a heavy, old scent: stale water, he instantly thinks and notices how the trees have changed, akin to withered bones, picked nearly clean by slathering jaws, vines of green flesh left to rot here and there. The ground underfoot gives way to unsure, treacherous wetness that reeks of rotting wood – enough to slow him down, to stop. Skywalker is old enough to know the uncertainty and untrustworthy nature of marshlands and deems it unwise to go any further. This must be it; he concludes and stares through the gloom, searching for movement. There is a strange stillness here and he deems it unwise to call into it. Instead he stands, at the mouth of the marshlands, unmoving, uncertain.

Unsettled?

S K Y W A L K E R.

Gah. That sucked -.-

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

Moonlight showed her true front, a thin, small mare. Her movements are made with precision, a single misstep, a thoughtless movement and her last would be over in a flash. What was death to her? Was it the next chapter in her life or was it simply nothing? Did she truly have the powers to survive in the afterlife? Whispers floated up to her ears, they told her about the horrors that lurked within the marsh. Not that she actually needed the reminder. Her memory served well enough. Skip...jump...hop. Dancing her way through the danger zone the mare had never felt more alive, other than when she was in battle. Her grin was coy and yet strangely innocent, tonight it did not seem that this soul could hurt anyone. Tonight she was as innocent as a filly and as free from her burden's as possible. Tonight the crazy didn't show.

Finally making it through the dangerous path she followed the path she knew well. Here she had walked with her family members, her she had seen what all her hard work made happen. Of course she could not take the entire credit for the thriving group she could almost call her own. No, she shared leadership with her sister Seele. They were not sister's by blood, rather sisters by a bloody bond. They were bound to each other, each serving the other as a maid. For now it did not matter about who did what, or what each leader did. However what if there came a day when they did not play nicely? When Eris' rage finally pushed Seele over the edge or vice versa. Two unstable mare leading a large group. Would it really work out in the end? Eris truly hoped so. They were strong players in this current game of outcast groups...From what she knew about other groups Eris believed that they were the strongest and biggest group out there. Then, she did not know everything, no matter how hard she tried.

What disturbed her land? What possible threat lurked before her unseen and undetected? This leader would not let something else attack her family, this time she would have to stop them herself. Quietly her scared thin legs carried her quickly forward, breathing slow and as quiet as possible. She navigated the ground with more ease than others who had not resided here as long as herself. Nothing would be getting past her tonight, oh no. The moon guided her, it's light easily showing the way which she ought to go. What horror was coming for her family? They were still cursed by the wretched...things that had attacked their herd meeting. Admittedly the effects were slowly wearing off, it still pissed her off to know that some stronger forces where out there.

Coming to a quick stop the mare spied a stallion not too far away. His scent still lingered where she stood, taking in a whiff Eris sighed gently. He was fresh to Helovia...how much trouble could one soul really cause them? Well of course she shouldn't judge on appearance, she herself packed a mighty punch. Quietly as possible she approached him, within a few seconds she stood in front of him, cold blue eyes staring right into his soul. Blocking his path, Eris giggled. He would not be going near her family today. Oh no.

"Give me one good reason why I should not toss you into the water below, were I will watch your body be dragged underneath no matter how much you struggle." A cruel taunting smile, a giggle. "Your skin will rot, your organs eaten. I promise you, I won't care."

615 words.
It's late so I apologise for any mistakes, I'll edit in the morning!
@[Skywalker]

They built my city on top of a grave,
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade,
Quarantined and forgotten for days,
These are the stories of those who have gotten away

Unregistered

“Just one?” His curious reply is immediate, hanging between them like a glistening, wet cobweb. The answer is as brazen and nonchalant as he, some ease has returned to his shoulders. Skywalker glances at her through shadows and the starving beams of light that filter through the naked canopy. Her greeting is neither unexpected nor unwarranted and he takes no offense at the harsh tone at the fringes of her voice; of course the mare will be protective of what is hers, anything else would be foolhardy. She wants reasons, and scornful laughter is near his thin lips when he thinks of the absurdity of her demand. Why did she think he was here if not to join the band of outcasts hiding in such an unlikely, treacherous place – had he wanted to bring turmoil into the gloom he would not come alone. He can be named many things, and while arrogant, stupid is not one of them.

He tilts his head and shifts his weight, somewhere nearby a bloated body groans remorse from its watery encasement. It does not unsettle him: the groan is outdrawn and impossible to ignore, a terrible bellow in the grey stillness, but he does not flinch. Instead he stares directly at her, his gaze burrowing deep into the mistrust of hers while an even smile spreads slowly across his usually unsmiling face. The expression is untrue and lacking mirth entirely, rather it is an expression of something else, something more… sinister. Somehow he seems impossibly childlike where he stands, a cocked hoof and an upturned face, his tail swishing gently against his black hocks. And yet there is something utterly disturbing about him, as he stands swathed from nose to hip in suggestive quiet, a slow gleam of menace in his wintry eyes. “I’m sure you wouldn’t, though I must admit it would be terribly foolish of you.”

For a moment something ravenous filigrees his lingering smile as he watches the smaller mare in the lazily outstretched silence he carefully leaves to follow his words. He suppresses the growing urge to reach out and touch her freckled skin as he normally would, judging it best to show some form of respect, abandoning his strict belief that it is a thing to be earned. Admittedly, something with her has impressed him if only in the slightest, and he decides that to be enough. “Getting rid of me before finding out if I can be of use to you,” he shrugs, “would be regrettable. Toss me in the water if you like, but I’d advise you to think on it first,” suddenly his face is steely and the smile gone. “It might prove more difficult than you think.”

Behind him, the sound of another bloated body floating to the surface, the rush of water expelled from its cavities sounding like a morbid hush.

“That’s one,” his voice is silky like tar, “tell me if you want more.”

S K Y W A L K E R.
Eris

Deceased
Frostie
E R I S

The response was unexpected, causing her rash anger to disperse. Light sea blue eyes studied the dark shape in front of her, the silence she made settle was foreboding. The realisation that he was mocking her caused an angry bubble to burst within her, it was hidden though. This mare had played every social game before, while she was not the best player out there, the golden mare could keep up. Keeping her face scarce of emotions except for the faintest outline of a flirty smile, Eris waited for him to make the first move. Guessing that he would have more to say to her, the mare cocks her head to the side, studying the large form of...entertainment she had stumbled upon. Perhaps he might come to impress her, maybe soon she would reveal her true self to him. The very thought almost made her laugh. Not many could handle her in a blood crazed state.
The pale moonlight lit up the scene around around them brightly setting a rather seductive scene. Who was the crazy mare truly hoping to impress though? Him? No. This game and fun banter that might come from this meeting? Definitely.

The bloated body groaned beside her, the golden mare did not remove her eyes from his gaze. Instead she smiled as it moaned next to them, lacing their connection with horror and evil thoughts. It was a beautiful moment. A smile traced it's way around her lips, the Goddess extended her muzzle towards his face. She wanted the touch, not really caring if he didn't want her warm embrace. Eris however always got what she wanted, in this instance, she wanted to play a game...she wanted this game of cat and mouse. She happened to like the danger that being infatuated brought, his black coat was so close to her, their gazes locked together. Was this lust for him or lust for the game...perhaps it was just the moment. Eris didn't actually believe in love, but there was something about the way he spoke. This one was just...interesting. The next words made her laugh, blue orbs filled with tears. "You have no idea if I would or wouldn't." He voice was soft, barely gracing his ears with sound. Her girlish giigl had filled the air though. "Why would it be foolish sweet stranger?"

His next words made her laughter tumble finally true from her lips. Choking back the laugher after a moment the leader decides to reveal herself to him. "You?!" She asked in a delighted tone. "Useful to me?!" Taking a step closer, the golden mare could barely resist his pulsing blood for much longer. "I lead a group full of members who are willing to do anything for me." A true statement, he would be a fool to doubt her. Maybe, if her proved to actually be of use, she would induct him into the family. It was possible that he could be of use she supposed, but she would become to fool if she accepted him into her family before her actually did something to prove himself. All she know he could be planning to tear her family apart, hurt them all, steal the younger members and crush Eris' dream without a second thought. Yeah, the was not way that he was just going to be allowed to meet the family.

Narrowing her eyes, the golden dun decided to 'think' on his words. Maybe tossing him aside would be a waste...he did have such a sweet tongue after all. It would be difficult to erase him would it? Oh...he was underestimating the fight in her, maybe she wouldn't win the psychical brawl...the the psychological one? That was the great thing about being crazy, you had no limits. No plan was too far fetched, no idea was too...well insane. She watched the bloating body behind him explode and spread it's murky water's throughout the marsh. Lovely. She looked back to her current play toy. "I always want more." 'Let him figure that out' she thought to herself.

Now she moved away, she stopped herself by the waters of the marsh, ready to give him her first test. What would he do? How would he react...it was all part of the game. Would he threaten to push her in if she didn't listen or would he caution her back from the edge? Of course the possibilities of what he might actually do were endless, that was what made this game so much fun! Maybe he simply wouldn't react in the slightest! But how she wanted him too, how she wanted him to get close so she could hear the rushing of his blood, feel his strong heart beat. "What should I call you stranger?" She asked from the edges of the marsh. Something began to reach from her hooves, she paid it little mind. It would never be able to drag her underneath. She was the queen on this marsh, the leader of every soul that wondered her. Both alive and dead.

" "
848 words.
I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!!! I got really busy and had to deal with other threads first. I promise i'll never make you wait so long again!
**I'll edit in the morning. I just really wanted to get this up for you. :\
@[Skywalker]

Unregistered

I'D RATHER DIE ON MY FEET THAN LIVE ON MY KNEES.

Surrounded by the withered skeletons of trees and the stench of stale water and rot, they stand quietly watching the other. The bleak half-light isn’t too different even as the sun has risen; thin mists and wraiths of trees clad in absinthe-green moss seem to gorge on whatever light that manages to trickle down the matrix of gnarled branches. As she reaches out towards him, a crude smile spreads luxuriously on his thin lips; he may be thin of shoulder an uninviting of mouth, but the black stallion is infatuated with closeness – however unlikely that may seem. He returns the gesture as such, extending his long, swanlike neck to allow for his own sooty muzzle to touch hers. Proceeding then, dauntless and uncaring, he takes a small step forward and traces the soft curve of her jaw, through the dramatic curtain of her mane, and up to the tip of her ear. Skywalker’s breath is warm and dangerous, running down her neck – slow and vicious like tar. “So true,” his confession is a whisper as thin as the mists that encapsulate them, low and light it becomes a lilting hiss, a precious butterfly to bedew his lips. “And that makes this all the more exciting, no?” Another sound somewhere in the distance: these perpetual moans and sudden sounds of water being expelled from the cavities of death ring like warnings through the marsh. He ignores them, just as she. There are other things that keep a bridle on his attention: feral, uncouth, dangerous things.

“I am come here to offer you my loyalty. A rare thing, I assure you. And from what I’ve learned so far, you can never have too many loyal subjects – given your, precarious situation.” How could she possibly refuse him here, caught in the treacherous marshlands without any more than dreams and delusions? Skywalker, ever true to his ruthless, obsessive ambition, does not shy away from honesty when honesty is called for – and if she asks, she shall have her answer. “Who will bring you glory, who will bring you home, who will bring you a true crown? Your group of willing members; are they the key to your kingdom? Forgive my cynicism – I know it is as unattractive as my nose – but I do not think I am wrong to doubt the ability of a wayward group of madmen hiding in a godforsaken swamp.”

He exhales; still so terribly close he inhales, greedily devouring her scent. His heart quickens while the suffocating quality of the marshlands seems to intensify, tenfold and ever more. He falls quiet for a moment, entertaining mild amusement over her questions and savoring the memory of her strange laughter. “It would be foolish to dispose of something that you haven’t tried out yet, per se,” certain that the meaning will not be lost on her (she may be crazy but he doubts the mare to be stupid) he takes yet another step forward to let his tar-black lips brush down the length of her neck, towards the generous slope of her shoulder. Roused, he struggles to keep himself in check, taking care to speak as slowly and dispassionately as if they were debating the weather, “whatever use you want me to be of,” he whispers languidly and there is something distinctively threatening about the way in which his voice carries itself in the fetid air. Like a ghost is swirls around the mare, much in the manner that he would like to swirl around her, “I am not surprised,” he adds. A pause then, in which the marshlands suddenly seem unnaturally quiet, for once adhering to the traditions of a graveyard, “you strike me as someone who does – perhaps we shall get along well then, as I too am always hungry for more.”

When she detaches herself from his imposing proximity he watches her, letting his curiosity rear its ugly head and peer voraciously at the queer mare. She moves towards the mouth of a dark tarn of pestilent water, stopping only by the grey, treacherous tussocks of swamp-grass. Lo, that daunting precipice's edge! Skywalker does not hesitate: looking as if he were one of the shadows of the marsh he follows her slowly, a sloshing wraith in her wake. And for the briefest of moments a flicker of uncertainty rustles through him, a memory of boyish fright and a child long gone. When she turns to ask of his name he does not answer but slides up to her instead, shoulder to shoulder. With the sound of something moving out of the water, towards the blue-eyed mare he inhales sharply, lungs filling with rot and death, and takes it as his cue.

Skywalker’s face seems chiseled from dark, uncaring rock and he steps past the lip of the last tussocks and down into the cold water. This is suicide, he immediately thinks, but that first pang of mortal angst is quick to subside, even as he feels something viscous and slimy entwine itself between his legs. The stallion knows that he is not meant to drown in these godforsaken waters; there are no ghouls that will be able to contain him – Skywalker will render himself immortal, he will conquer and he will burn, and there is nothing that can change that. Assured by the thought that today is not the day he will die, he almost relishes in the strange grip that clenches and constricts and crawls up his legs. This dark thing that slithers relentlessly towards its prey is voracious and unforgiving. He turns his head back towards Eris, “my name is Skywalker,” he laughs dryly and somewhere at the nadir of his voice is a morsel of fear as the creature tugs at him with otherworldly force, “and this is exactly why you need me.”

S K Y W A L K E R.
Eris

WC 964
No worries lady! <3

Deceased
Frostie
E R I S

The reach with her muzzle is in an attempt to close the distance between them. Oh she'd never admit it but this one had a dangerous allure, Eris had to find the psychical contact. A crude smile spreads luxuriously on his thin lips, she pauses just from a moment in her advance. Maybe he liked her allure, after all she was a leader, a strong player in the game of lies, alliances and pretences. Also she was fine to look at, lengthy red hair, a slim yet fit body, bright eyes that shone with mirth. Then she watches as he moves to finally close the distance between them, he extends his graceful neck, his face inched closer. The Blood Empress did not back away, she was enjoying this game and his charm for too much. Finally contact, her flesh was met by his, their breaths mingle together in the air for a moment, she inhales his scent; eyes flutter closed and she fights to control her excitement at his closeness. She waits hardly moving, wondering if there might be more, with a single step he moves closer, their bodies now not too far part from each other. His sooty muzzle traces the elegant curve of her jaw, through the fiery strands of her mane, and up to the tip of her ear.

Skywalker’s dangerous breath is warm and thrilling, she sighs with ecstasy as it starts to trickle down her neck – the heat was amazing, she wanted more. His voice speaks and startles her eyes open, “So true,” Eris decides to remain silent for a moment, still startled by the fact that she had enjoyed his touch. Her stomach was filled with a physical fluttering feeling...was it possible that she was actually being to like this stag? This had only happened once before with Skysong, the little filly that had captured her heart and called her friend. Indeed this was exciting, Eris would withhold her judgement for a while longer. The game of cat and mouse was still being played, she would not back away and become the mouse. Eris hated loosing. "Indeed this is exciting, but who is more excited I wonder?" Her voice is calm, as quiet as a breath from the wind. Blue orbs watch him again, curious and enthusiastic. Assuming that her own dangerous allure was playing a part in their game, she offered him a flirty smile praying to play at his emotions.

"Loyalty, many can utter the word yet most can rarely keep it." Danger filled her tones, she was not a mare that was impressed by empty words...he would be a fool to think so. But she would not refuse him a home by her side, however she would not allow him to bring plans to life that predicted her demise. She had come too damn far and worked too damn hard to loose it all to some liar now. "Can you keep your word? Or are you going to make sweet sounds with your lips but never follow through?" Quiet falls between them, she takes the chance to gently rub his cheek, the touch is impelling, a single chuckle falls from her lips. This stallion had, for some reason, really got her... going. "You do speak mostly the truth...although I do not doubt the abilities of my madmen or our alliances. You see, I already have made arrangements with...shall I say....rather powerful leaders." Did he truly doubt her that much? A trained warrior who had been involved with bloody politics all her life. "You say you can give me a crown? Prove it, you say you bring me glory? Show me how. Letting those words settle between them, Eris took a moment to inspect his nose. Nothing much bothered her...his nose certainly did not. "I promise, if you make it happen, I will share my crown and I will share my glory with you."

They inhale each others scents, The Empress commits his to memory. His glorious smell intoxicates her, it did not control her however. Eris knew how to remain in charge of her own body, the only true authority. The weaker ones always fell pray to letting their emotions govern them. They fall quiet for a moment, locked around each other. It did not take a genius to guess what her response would be to his reply. More trickery, honesty and given their current stance, desire filled her tones. "Are you sure you want to dabble with me?" A curious gaze watched him, taking in another breath filled with his scent. "Then again...I'm fairly certain I want to try you." A wicked grin as the game rose to a new level, would he back away and keep himself in check or would he be reckless? Would he please his lady in any and every way she needed? "I like to get what I want." She whispered to him, although she couldn't be sure that he heard her. That was for the best anyway. They were both treading in dangerous waters.

As he takes yet another step forward to let his sooty lips brush down the length of her neck, The Empress shivers. He continues to feel her, down his lips move, towards the generous slope of her shoulder. "I can think of a few uses for you. More than just filling her with desire. He was cunning, ruthless and liked danger. The perfect material for someone to help lead her people.

Their scene is getting more intense, Eris is hungry to learn to know what comes next. "Getting along with me is easy. I wonder how easy it might be with you." She looks him over and then grins. Surely not too hard.

As she lures him into the next part of her game he does not hesitate. This alone did him many favours, the murky waters swirled around their feet; the danger of death is always present in these lands. She turns to inspect him and inquires for his name. Possibly he was like her when it came to names, they were nothing but a dangerous title that should be respected. Surprise did not fill her when he does not answer but slides up to her instead, shoulder to shoulder. Taking the opportunity she now explores his face, brushing her check against his, tracing his jaw, next she moves a little closer. Her nose runs down his neck and back up it again. Finally she withdraws and shoots him a flirty grin while she awaits his answer. She watches something dark entwine itself around his legs, his tones fill the air and yet she does not look at him. Something was tugging at her tail, attempting to crawl up the hairs. Chills covered her body at it's tugging, she imagined it to have a sticky and spiky feel. Eyes narrowed at the evil lurking in the water, it is a moment before Eris looks over Skywalker. Not much longer would she force him to stand in these forsaken waters that had claimed so many lives.

"Alright Skywalker. You have my interest in more ways than one." Perhaps he had won this little game, perhaps she was planning more. She still felt the desire for him trickling through her very being, it would not master her though. At least not now, maybe if he wanted her, she would let him have have her. "Perhaps it's my turn to gather your interest even more." From behind she gently swatted him with her tail, strands wrapped themselves around his legs, the evil that was working it's way up her tail fell. Giggling again she backed out of the swamp, watching him carefully.

" "
1288 words.
Eris isn't the kind of mare who would back away. You have my full permission for Skywalker to react in anyway that is his character. Also, sorry for the length :\
@[Skywalker]

Unregistered

I'D RATHER DIE ON MY FEET THAN LIVE ON MY KNEES.

There are heartbeats and breaths and a wild surge, irrevocable and absurd in the stillness of the marsh. This quiet and sepulchral world of stale water and decomposing bodies, barren trees and unkind shadows seems to shiver for them: as if the feral intensity of their actions would be enough for galaxies to collapse into themselves. Skywalker, try as he might, cannot retain his essence, he cannot keep the steely grip around his restraint any longer. A tremble runs down the length of his gaunt neck and he abandons his frugal sense of composure for the intoxicating closeness of his queen. A fair trade, he decides with his heart beating like an angry rod of vengeance in his chest and the sound of his blood rushing like a melting glacier in his ears.

She is enough to distract him from his wild ambitions; the nearness of her is a strong enough poison that he nearly forgets the cold fingers of death that avariciously claw against his soft black skin. Fingernails and bones: rot and despair. Just a little longer, he thinks while a shadow drifts towards him from the nadir of the marsh; just a little longer, he thinks without feeling how the frigid grasp of winter still resides in the water. Just a little longer, her voice echoes in his head and he watches her blue eyes, cloudy with a remarkable trinity of lust, madness and ghastly shadow. Amidst the stench of death and pestilence, she seems to smell of wildflowers: treacherous briars of blood and thorn. Skywalker is woozy with the cider of his desire, this strange thing that has fermented for eons in dark cellars of solitude. Had she been anything else than queen, he might not have wanted her in the manner of the madman he feverishly denies that he is, but that prospect of a crown entangled with her red mane is to him what a opium is to the addict, and for that he would sell his soul, if need be.

The marsh reaches after him and in doing so it knows no penance, it does not recognize the proud, intelligent conqueror – the grip tightens and he finds that his mouth is dry with the fear that he should feel but does not. Awakened by a giggle and the swat of her tail, he realizes the prowess of his self-induced plight and struggles to find his traction again. She is watching him as he ascends, with great effort and a hideous, sucking sound, from the pallid grip of ruin. Water and mud is rushing off him, leaving him standing: a thin, wet ghost in the middle of the marsh. With every muscle taut – the immense exertion mingling blasphemously with his uncouth desires – and his breath far up his throat, he turns towards her again; a stinking, unapologetic monster emerged from her marsh. The pious submerge themselves in holy water and cleanse themselves of their sins, Skywalker on the contrary, does no such thing. Only the opposite is good enough for the untested conqueror. “I am my word,” finally he answers and the sound is hoarse and reminiscent of the looming death he stood in, only moments ago. He looks at her, unusually honest in his desires, assured that their little ritual should be a heavy enough stone to anchor his promise to. The queen moves away from the subject, but he does not immediately follow – perhaps the marsh still clings on to him, his muscles rendered stiff by the icy waters? Stranger things have happened. “Their power only belongs to you for as long as they chose to give it to you,” he continues, gathering up the hems of their conversation, making sure that there will be as little interruption as possible, “and that may be a reassurance to you, but for how long? Their power will belong to you in truth, only when you dictate when they should give it to you.”

Now he follows her as he moves out of the marsh, his head poised elegantly aloft his thin neck, his short mane sticking to it, making it seems even thinner. While the fury of his desire – all components of her: the singsong voice, the giggles, the gentle sway of her hips, the lunacy simmering complacently in her eyes – pulses relentlessly through every morsel of the stallion, he cannot quite abandon the matter-of-factly questions that remain unanswered. “I’m more than willing to give you that trinket crown, make me your general and you shall have it,” a shameless proposal, no doubt, but who said that there was room for shame among madmen? Again he closes the painful distance, his slick, black body brushing against hers – the mud and the grime and the stench of death entwining them in a sickly, wet embrace. Lowering his head he carefully traces the lines of her again, that complex juxtaposition of vermillion and dirtied gold. The curve of her cheek. The ridge of her nose. The underside of her neck and the gentle, dizzying tingle of her mane. To her withers where his lips linger for a while. A gentle tug at that last mouthful of mane before the beginning of her supple shoulders. “I’m here for you to try,” he whispers against her wet, soft skin – she reeks of the marsh as much as he does, and somehow the pungent smell turns alluring, “do with me as you please, but I must warn you, I am not exactly the docile kind. You see: I always get what I want. And so happens, I want you, empress,” a slow, outdrawn murmur, pregnant with the promise that there is no return from here.

They are doomed.

He presses himself against her as if her was her shadow: now his lips are at the slope of her croup and they bear the pleasant burden of a smile that betrays his every intention. Everything is quiet, everything is still; the world is waiting. There is his shoulder by her hip; there is a painfully slow exhalation and the movement of his chest – he breathes and knows that that steady breathing is the only thing that keeps him from defiling her. “Yes,” he purrs while his muzzle crawls down the length of her thigh, “please do,” because he can’t keep his fingers outside the cookie jar for much longer.

They hold hands, walking onto a field of mines.

S K Y W A L K E R.
Eris

WC 1068
OMG, this makes me blush. Stupid Skywalker being all horny -.-

Deceased
Frostie
E R I S

Pondering his replies from when they stood in the deathly waters, The Empress still doesn't quite believe him. It is not long until he leaves the marsh to follow her onto dry land. Curious eyes watch him, still silent yet excited. The land around them is dangerous and full of death, but what about their conversation? The field they played on was filled with mines, it would only take a single wrong step, a sudden change of direction and death would claim them. "Of course." Her reply is as smooth as silk, soft and calm. "I only desire their strength for the glorious war to win our land." A smirk crosses her lips, she stares at him wondering if he will have a response to that. "We will take the land with their strength, then we will only request their assistance should our land be threatened by others." Blue orbs watch him with an evil tone, amused by the way he's trying to assist her in leading her troops. Oh yes, he was being honest and would a find addition to her little family. "Of course we will assist them when ever they need us, that is how an alliance works after all."

Now he follows her as he moves out of the marsh, his head poised elegantly aloft his thin neck. Her eyes watch his expressions, wondering how her would take her reply. Surprised that he had kept himself under control for so long, The Empress simply stand still apart from an on swish of her tail or gentle tipping of her crowned head. How many lies had he muttered to her? How many truths? How much longer would they be able to keep apart from each other? "You also want to be general?" Giggling Eris now found this all highly amusing. "All of my warriors want to be my general, I wonder how crushed they will be when I make you my right hand." Eris knew she would be a fool to refuse him, instead she does her best to catch his gaze. Once again he closes the distance between them, it is almost as if it pains him to be apart from her. "Then understand this Skywalker, you are mine." Her breaths are short warm pants, her voice is steady however. "You will lead my people with me, but if we fall you will remain mine until I release you from my...service."

His filthy black body brushes against hers, the smell of evil lures her to want him even more. Lowering his head he carefully traces the lines of her again, shivering in pleasure she does not make him stop. She needs this, he wants this. Now he follows the curve of her cheek, the last traces, of her giggles remain. Down the ridge of her nose he travels, trembles ripple through his Empress. The underside of her neck and the gentle, next to her tangle of her mane. The feel of his lips on her withers, lingering causes Eris to smile. Oh yes, the desire for her is clear in his actions. The gentle tug at that last mouthful of mane, she does not squirm. She barely feels it before he is at the beginning of her supple shoulders. "Don't waste too much time then." Eris whispers in return. His breath is warm against her wet, soft skin, their scents mingle in the air...she is enjoying this far too much. Her body is his prize, at the moment she is dangling just out of reach. She hears this promise which only fill her with joy. "Take me then. I don't want to turn back. I need to feel you."

They truly are doomed. In more ways than one.

The feel of him pressing himself against her, only makes her want to scream. Eris does not want to play anymore, she was the evil and twisted madness to begin. Now his lips are at the slope of her croup she does not move still, she is ready, she does not want to wait any more. Everything is quiet, everything is still; the world is waiting. "I am yours right now, I may even be yours in the future." Quickly she turns one last time to look at him, his simple touch no longer brings her pleasure of joy. "I will not say it again...do not make me beg." A giggle, as she looks over her new General. "I am yours. Seal the deal General." Nothing is on her mind other than the remains of his touch.

"Have me."

" "
764 words.
*Sprints away into a corner*
@[Skywalker]

Unregistered

I AM EXTRAORDINARILY PATIENT,
PROVIDED THAT I GET MY OWN WAY IN THE END.

-- MARGARET THATCHER

“The conventional means of ruling,” his answer slips into her fur and his sooty muzzle runs down the length of her thigh – although he can barely contain himself, there is nothing of the rash or uncalculated about him. When the gnarled roots of the trees – pulling impatiently towards the scarce slivers of light, wet and gleaming with black water – stand unmoving and watchful, there is no room for haste. The more time that will pass under their shadows, entwined on the forest floor, the better. Skywalker is no fledgling waif, the taste of blasphemy is something that often filigrees his lips. And accordingly, he is well versed enough to know that this is wine to be drunk slowly. “But not the prerequisite for dominance,” he continues gravely, as he snakes his long neck over her croup (as delicious as a rolling, tussocked hill in alpine spring) and leaves his chin to rest atop her elegantly swaying back, “that is what you want, no? Dominance?”

Everything stops, no dapple of light, no rustle of leaf. The world slows and the sylvan shadows of their home fall asunder, melting into grayscale and ineffable memory. “Let me show you the meaning of dominance.”

Everything stops.

His black skin seems to melt into hers; shadowy and all encompassing like a dusk slowly coming to substance. He moves with a strange gentleness coiled in his long, hard muscles – Skywalker is slow and deliberate, savoring every inch of her, stretching her thin between the prongs of his ruthless desires. A slow tide of blackness rolls over her, the black strands of his mane running in rivulets down into the curves and cusps of vermillion and gold. The stallion has made himself into a plume of murmurs and long caresses, lingering breaths entwined with the steady beating of his heart. And he wraps himself around her in a quaint embrace that reflects a myriad of things: a pendulum swinging from modest affection to pulse and veins to the intense heat that flairs in his black body, driving him steadily towards a daunting precipice’s edge. There, where the strange gentleness rolls into the dooryard and fades into the grave shadows of pleasure-induced violence. By and by his movements grow bolder and more greedy – where he began with whispering lip and soft breath his chivalry has been replaced with selfish longing and hungry teeth. Pleasure waning into possessiveness. In every other aspect of life and how it has so drastically changed, Eris may own him, but here amongst the dark flowers tied together in a bouquet of sin and lust, Skywalker owns her. Shadow will always engulf light. No matter how bright, no matter how golden.

His heart is beating in tandem with hers; his breath quickens and spills down the arch of her neck, longing to mingle with her – hopefully – pleased exhalations. Still, the marsh is unmoving, as if it has turned itself away from their carnal endeavors, as if the path they have embarked upon is forbidden, as if the world itself shivers at the prospect of their deranged future. It does not matter; all that exists is they. There is a single thing that fills his head as he moves against her without pause – Eris: how she feels, how she tastes, how she gives herself to him. Zealously he awaits her shivers, listens for the sounds of contentment – hushed little secrets, sweet and rousing – so that he can give himself unto her, repeat whatever thrill he might invoke, linger and tease to finally intensify and galvanize, throwing volleys of pleasure and deep sighs into the air. How kind of him, albeit slung furiously into the cage of his own avarice, to remember her, the empress that he now belongs to. And gladly so, if this is what is expected of him.

Time passes, so much so that the few morsels of light that dapple the earth are wrung away by the coming of night. Skywalker does not want the separation to happen, but knows that it must – no matter how much time he could waste on intimacy and white-hot desire, he cannot spend forever fondling her skin, mixing his black with her red. So, he pulls away from her, his shoulders shadowed by sweat, his chest heaving. “There,” he exhales as he slips up to her shoulder, his neck outreached and his muzzle absentmindedly grazing against her cheek, “you have my loyalty, do with it as you please,” he concludes. Again he is cloaked in austerity and reticence, again his face is hard and his eyes flinty. Here, empress: you have your general.

“Yours.”

Signed. Sealed. Delivered.

S K Y W A L K E R ; the manwhore