the Rift

[OPEN] I've been looking for you // Eris

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

Moonlight showed her true front, a thin, small mare. Her movements are made with precision, a single misstep, a thoughtless movement and her last would be over in a flash. What was death to her? Was it the next chapter in her life or was it simply nothing? Did she truly have the powers to survive in the afterlife? Whispers floated up to her ears, they told her about the horrors that lurked within the marsh. Not that she actually needed the reminder. Her memory served well enough. Skip...jump...hop. Dancing her way through the danger zone the mare had never felt more alive, other than when she was in battle. Her grin was coy and yet strangely innocent, tonight it did not seem that this soul could hurt anyone. Tonight she was as innocent as a filly and as free from her burden's as possible. Tonight the crazy didn't show.

Finally making it through the dangerous path she followed the path she knew well. Here she had walked with her family members, her she had seen what all her hard work made happen. Of course she could not take the entire credit for the thriving group she could almost call her own. No, she shared leadership with her sister Seele. They were not sister's by blood, rather sisters by a bloody bond. They were bound to each other, each serving the other as a maid. For now it did not matter about who did what, or what each leader did. However what if there came a day when they did not play nicely? When Eris' rage finally pushed Seele over the edge or vice versa. Two unstable mare leading a large group. Would it really work out in the end? Eris truly hoped so. They were strong players in this current game of outcast groups...From what she knew about other groups Eris believed that they were the strongest and biggest group out there. Then, she did not know everything, no matter how hard she tried.

What disturbed her land? What possible threat lurked before her unseen and undetected? This leader would not let something else attack her family, this time she would have to stop them herself. Quietly her scared thin legs carried her quickly forward, breathing slow and as quiet as possible. She navigated the ground with more ease than others who had not resided here as long as herself. Nothing would be getting past her tonight, oh no. The moon guided her, it's light easily showing the way which she ought to go. What horror was coming for her family? They were still cursed by the wretched...things that had attacked their herd meeting. Admittedly the effects were slowly wearing off, it still pissed her off to know that some stronger forces where out there.

Coming to a quick stop the mare spied a stallion not too far away. His scent still lingered where she stood, taking in a whiff Eris sighed gently. He was fresh to Helovia...how much trouble could one soul really cause them? Well of course she shouldn't judge on appearance, she herself packed a mighty punch. Quietly as possible she approached him, within a few seconds she stood in front of him, cold blue eyes staring right into his soul. Blocking his path, Eris giggled. He would not be going near her family today. Oh no.

"Give me one good reason why I should not toss you into the water below, were I will watch your body be dragged underneath no matter how much you struggle." A cruel taunting smile, a giggle. "Your skin will rot, your organs eaten. I promise you, I won't care."

615 words.
It's late so I apologise for any mistakes, I'll edit in the morning!
@[Skywalker]

They built my city on top of a grave,
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade,
Quarantined and forgotten for days,
These are the stories of those who have gotten away

Messages In This Thread
I've been looking for you // Eris - by Skywalker - 08-27-2013, 03:55 AM
RE: I've been looking for you // Eris - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: I've been looking for you // Eris - by Eris_ - 09-22-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: I've been looking for you // Eris - by Eris_ - 09-29-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: I've been looking for you // Eris - by Eris_ - 10-06-2013, 01:51 AM
RE: I've been looking for you // Eris - by Skywalker - 09-05-2013, 04:51 PM