the Rift

[OPEN] I've been looking for you // Eris

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The response was unexpected, causing her rash anger to disperse. Light sea blue eyes studied the dark shape in front of her, the silence she made settle was foreboding. The realisation that he was mocking her caused an angry bubble to burst within her, it was hidden though. This mare had played every social game before, while she was not the best player out there, the golden mare could keep up. Keeping her face scarce of emotions except for the faintest outline of a flirty smile, Eris waited for him to make the first move. Guessing that he would have more to say to her, the mare cocks her head to the side, studying the large form of...entertainment she had stumbled upon. Perhaps he might come to impress her, maybe soon she would reveal her true self to him. The very thought almost made her laugh. Not many could handle her in a blood crazed state.
The pale moonlight lit up the scene around around them brightly setting a rather seductive scene. Who was the crazy mare truly hoping to impress though? Him? No. This game and fun banter that might come from this meeting? Definitely.

The bloated body groaned beside her, the golden mare did not remove her eyes from his gaze. Instead she smiled as it moaned next to them, lacing their connection with horror and evil thoughts. It was a beautiful moment. A smile traced it's way around her lips, the Goddess extended her muzzle towards his face. She wanted the touch, not really caring if he didn't want her warm embrace. Eris however always got what she wanted, in this instance, she wanted to play a game...she wanted this game of cat and mouse. She happened to like the danger that being infatuated brought, his black coat was so close to her, their gazes locked together. Was this lust for him or lust for the game...perhaps it was just the moment. Eris didn't actually believe in love, but there was something about the way he spoke. This one was just...interesting. The next words made her laugh, blue orbs filled with tears. "You have no idea if I would or wouldn't." He voice was soft, barely gracing his ears with sound. Her girlish giigl had filled the air though. "Why would it be foolish sweet stranger?"

His next words made her laughter tumble finally true from her lips. Choking back the laugher after a moment the leader decides to reveal herself to him. "You?!" She asked in a delighted tone. "Useful to me?!" Taking a step closer, the golden mare could barely resist his pulsing blood for much longer. "I lead a group full of members who are willing to do anything for me." A true statement, he would be a fool to doubt her. Maybe, if her proved to actually be of use, she would induct him into the family. It was possible that he could be of use she supposed, but she would become to fool if she accepted him into her family before her actually did something to prove himself. All she know he could be planning to tear her family apart, hurt them all, steal the younger members and crush Eris' dream without a second thought. Yeah, the was not way that he was just going to be allowed to meet the family.

Narrowing her eyes, the golden dun decided to 'think' on his words. Maybe tossing him aside would be a waste...he did have such a sweet tongue after all. It would be difficult to erase him would it? Oh...he was underestimating the fight in her, maybe she wouldn't win the psychical brawl...the the psychological one? That was the great thing about being crazy, you had no limits. No plan was too far fetched, no idea was too...well insane. She watched the bloating body behind him explode and spread it's murky water's throughout the marsh. Lovely. She looked back to her current play toy. "I always want more." 'Let him figure that out' she thought to herself.

Now she moved away, she stopped herself by the waters of the marsh, ready to give him her first test. What would he do? How would he react...it was all part of the game. Would he threaten to push her in if she didn't listen or would he caution her back from the edge? Of course the possibilities of what he might actually do were endless, that was what made this game so much fun! Maybe he simply wouldn't react in the slightest! But how she wanted him too, how she wanted him to get close so she could hear the rushing of his blood, feel his strong heart beat. "What should I call you stranger?" She asked from the edges of the marsh. Something began to reach from her hooves, she paid it little mind. It would never be able to drag her underneath. She was the queen on this marsh, the leader of every soul that wondered her. Both alive and dead.

" "
848 words.
I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!!! I got really busy and had to deal with other threads first. I promise i'll never make you wait so long again!
**I'll edit in the morning. I just really wanted to get this up for you. :\
@[Skywalker]

They built my city on top of a grave,
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade,
Quarantined and forgotten for days,
These are the stories of those who have gotten away

Messages In This Thread
I've been looking for you // Eris - by Skywalker - 08-27-2013, 03:55 AM
RE: I've been looking for you // Eris - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: I've been looking for you // Eris - by Eris_ - 09-22-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: I've been looking for you // Eris - by Eris_ - 09-29-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: I've been looking for you // Eris - by Eris_ - 10-06-2013, 01:51 AM