the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Dawning Of A New Era [Echo]

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: top_zps861bfa6d.png]
if it ain't lightening yet
it's either coming or you're in the eye of it

My plans for my growing group were great and I was indeed hoping that this small band of Outcasts could indeed bring on a storm. The Storm. We needed more numbers and we needed to already exercise the members we had. We needed to continue to get them headed into the direction they wished to be headed to, whether that take them on the path of medicine, silence, or war.

I had planned on meeting Echo here again... I had planned to go over with him what exactly needed to be done and I had planned on going over his plans for which path he wished to take. I wanted to indeed get this barrel rolling at a good and strong, rapid pace and so I wanted to kick it with my hooves at full force.

My regal appearance made my way through the Thistle Meadow, my body weight crushing some of the newly revived plants under my weight. My tall, sturdy frame moved with finesse and my muscles flexed themselves with every step. My inverted-night sky coat stretched and contracted as I moved, the moonlight bouncing off in full force.

A blue figure was indeed in the distance. I was sure that this was Echo by the unique pinstripes that also came into view. Plus, that gait and stature, it was obvious that I had indeed pinpointed my comrade.

"Good evening, dear friend. We have much to discuss." My warm and fiery blue eyes looked at Echo with friendliness and welcoming. My voice carried the same tones with it, as well.

@[Echo]

[Image: bottom_zps64cd02f6.png] The images used have been copied and reposted and used on so many sites so many times, I couldn't find the credits for the images.

Echo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The mare had been wandering rather without a purpose ever since running into another horse in the threshold. That other lady promised a family of sorts with some sort of faction the draft horse intended on founding. Thinking about it now the blue colored equine didn’t believe it anymore thinking it to be a foolish notion or at least a lie. Then again she still had to get over her many trust issues the fe had yet to see how she could trust anyone let alone this other soul. When they spoke the draft seemed kind enough, but this horse had no glue what true kindness was. All the girl knew was harshness, rejection, hate, and greed; pretty much everything that could be wrong the lady grew up knowing it. Some nights her sire beat her if she went anywhere near anybody important in the herd of course this was after flat out rejecting his child. What do expect though the stallion had been in line for the power of the leader and was the leader’s personal lap dog. There wasn’t much there for the equine so she fled, but by the time the horse could get away her soul had been torn into pieces. Mentally it was also hard to cope and sometimes she would lose herself literally.

Echo walked into the meadow of flowers with her head held low enough for them to reach up with their arms and kiss her muzzle. In response the mare would nuzzle them back, but shy away from them not sure how to feel about being touched. This equine was a complete social reject by nature and did not understand emotions or manners. Seeing the other horse coming towards her she almost ran off, but before taking off the horse went “ oh right…..she is a friend” then returned to facing her responding “ oh you….I thought you forgot about me” she spoke flatly and her eyes held sorrow “ what do you want of me ? what do wish to speak of?

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
[Image: top_zps861bfa6d.png]
if it ain't lightening yet
it's either coming or you're in the eye of it

I remembered that the mare in front of me was indeed a stallion as well. My nostrils were soon positive on that thought; there was indeed both sides to this story. Either way, it didn't matter. This subject was an ally and a member of my group. I had plans for her and if all else failed, I would at least let my fellow friend know that there was creatures in this world that would care and would pull them out of a dark hole if that time ever came.

"I wish to discuss your involvement within the Storm Strike and I want for you to know that you will be rewarded greatly when the time comes. I wish to thank you for coming with me even though I have close to none. However, even a giant oak tree starts out just a sapling and it takes time, yes, but it does indeed grow."

My blue eyes turned a slighter more warm shade than usual, just like always when I was talking to a friend of mine. My warm and welcoming voice was also it's same self, soothing the crisp air.

"So I have been thinking and considering everything. I have came up with the rankings and the system in which I wish for things to run and I don't see any particular flaws with it as of yet. However, that's bound to change. I wanted your particular advice on it to get your opinion as well."

I shifted my body mass over equally to all sides, evenly balanced out on all contrasting legs of mine. I raised my left leg to reposition it and placed the enlarged hoof down softly, as though it's extremely durable and hardy self was a crystal dinner plate.

My extremely tall frame stood still as I lowered my head slightly letting the newly grown thistles kiss my muzzle and caress my cheek. I raised my head, Echo now completely in distance and then I began to speak.

"I guess you could picture it like a tier system. At the bottom would of course be prisoners. Then, on top of that, would be what I would like to call the Forthcoming Storm. This would include the new members that have not yet chosen a path they would wish to take to contribute to the group. On top of that would be two slots; the Thunderstorms and the Wind Storms. The Thunderstorms would be soldiers and fighters... protection. The Wind Storms would be sleuths and silent... the invisible incognito group that would gain information, steal, and even take part in some medicinal activities and healing."

I paused, allowing for a quick breath and to absorb what had been said already. In my mind, it was much like a chart. "Eventually, the parties in those two rankings who earned and deserved it would move up to Hail Storm. They would specialize in creating tactics for battle and fighting. Execute those who we deem need it. They are either specialized in fighting or specialized in information and healing. Together, they come together to formulate plans."

I nodded, finished with that part. "Then after proven hard work and dedication, one would be faced with a choice to make it to the last and final ranks possible for promotion. Either the Cyclones or the Tornadoes. The Cyclones would be the tactical warfare leaders that are absolutely specialized in fighting and tactics and become best friends on ways to kill. They help train everyone below them, even the Hail Storms.

The Tornadoes would help advise me and would be part of the Storm Council. They would give their input on tactical warfare and their thoughts. They would be specialized in ideas and specialized in medicine and healing... always honing their knowledge of the world around them to bring back and to help. Then on top of it all, the leader, would be me... The Hurricane. I'm never going to play tyrant and will never be a lazy leader. I pull my own weight. It's ridiculous to not do so. So while everyone is doing their share, so shall I. Training from dusk until dawn in my own ways of fighting and medicine all to bring back and make us successful towards our goals. Training the lower rankings until we have cadets to fill those spots and I deem good enough to take over for a bit."

My maw closed, silence spreading into the air like a cloud of dust. I wanted this to sink in and allow our brains both to go over each and every possible things either one of us saw. I wanted Echo's thoughts and opinions but I also wanted to know the answer to the question I was about to ask so that way, I could help Echo with the path he wanted and thus, we could begin this process.

"I guess my question to you now is, which path do you want to take, Echo."

@[Echo]

[Image: bottom_zps64cd02f6.png]