the Rift

[OPEN] Will Work for Food

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

The sack of bones swung his head around, his deep, wandering eyes meeting my own with an awkward stare. He wasn't all there, not any more. "Sure," was his reply to my hopeful addition to the family. My foggy mind danced in circles at his half hearted reply; now maybe Seele and Eris would be pleased with me. I miss the psychotic mares, no matter how much I hate to admit it. Of course I do, they're my family now. A sigh rolled from my large lungs, the gust of hot air turning into a cloud of vapor as it escaped my nostrils.

My eyes drifted from the stallion's large face, down to the ground in order to attempt to find whatever it was that he kept scrounging for. What was it that there plants did for him? Perhaps they were just a delicacy, who knows? More snuffing and searching coming from ahead of me, then his deep voice rattled through my skull once more. "What's home? And why do you want me there anyway?" A grin cracked across my dark face eagerly, the bright circles beneath my left eye moving along my face accordingly along with my skin. "The swamps, big boy, that's our home."

I took a few steps closer to the skeleton, my body feeling as if it were just about to tip over and cause me to flop onto my side. I broadened the space between my legs, ears flicking back; I'm starting to become really irritated with this dizziness. His head swings up just as he completes his second question, startling my slow motioned body. I twitched in discomfort, my neck pulling back to push my face away from the sudden dark eyes boring into me again. He isn't doing anything wrong, I'm fine. my conscience had to reassure me before I could draw in my next breath.

"We want you, because you'll fit in perfectly. We all are.. well, bat shit crazy to put it bluntly." A manic laugh suddenly burst from my lungs; apparently my brain connected this as one of the funniest things I have ever said. The laugh became more and more silent after a few seconds, my purple eyeballs glued to the brute the entire time.

"Speak." Walk walk
Tagged: @[Oxy]
AgronA
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Will Work for Food - by Oxy - 08-28-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Agrona - 08-29-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Oxy - 08-29-2013, 01:06 AM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Agrona - 08-31-2013, 02:27 PM