the Rift

[OPEN] Will Work for Food

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
OOC| So in doing some more research, I've found that the locoweed plants usually grow in dry/sandy/desert climates. So I'm thinking that the junction between Endless Blue and Swamp would be a perfect place from them to be in Helovia. Plus, that gives Oxy an excuse to stay where the herd is. Otherwise I think he'd just come roll around in the Deep Forest all day. I guess the point is, whenever you wanted to, you can have Agrona invite him down there or whatever. No rush, obviously, just letting you know :)

The swamps, big boy, that's our home. Swamps? This time you notice as she swings away from you. Uncomfortable? Maybe. She doesn't seem like the type, though. You think there must be something else going on with her. You're not sure. You'd think she'd been dipping into your shoulder bag, except you've been wearing it the whole time. Regardless, swamps don't seem to bad. They might be prove to make good camouflage. After all, you'd blend right in with all the dirt and grime you're guessing is there; however, that said, lace-face seems reasonably clean. Maybe she's just better at it than you.

We all are.. well, bat shit crazy to put it bluntly. She laughs like an idiot. A perfectly crazy idiot, apparently fittingly so. For the first time since meeting the mare you show some sort of positive emotion. A hint of a smirk etches itself onto your face and you begin to rumble. Your laugh is deep and grumbling, like the sound of distant thunder. Why is this funny? You're not entirely sure it is but you don't seem to care. What a pair you and lace-face make, standing here in the woods like fools.

Her amethyst gaze is oddly stuck on you, but now that you know she's crazy you're not so weirded out by it. “Well what makes you tick, then? You say bluntly. If she thinks being crazy is funny she probably won't mind sharing what makes her so fitting for the herd, right? Maybe not. Tact. You're doing the 'bad way to make friends' thing again. Do you even asked her name yet? You can't remember. Oh well, if lace-face likes you that much she may as well get used to you, right? “I think they call my problem addiction. I don't really think it's a problem, though.” This time you're the one that laughs as you begin rooting through the woods again, your back end not-so-gracefully crashing into the next tree you pass.

@[Agrona]

Messages In This Thread
Will Work for Food - by Oxy - 08-28-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Agrona - 08-29-2013, 12:15 AM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Oxy - 08-29-2013, 01:06 AM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Agrona - 08-31-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Oxy - 09-01-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Agrona - 09-10-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Will Work for Food - by Oxy - 09-13-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Will Work for Food - by NPC - 09-15-2013, 03:56 PM