the Rift

The Wandering One

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
The less distance that seemed to spread between them, Apollo could better see the ebony mare that stood before him. They looked quite alike, the stallion mused, with their black hides with white splotches... But her eyes, well, they were piercing crimson. The Merciful took a few moments to admire her horn, and why... Was that a lionine tail? Not many who Apollo had met sported such appendages, and he admired it as well. Circe, one of the Executioners of the Foothills had such a tail, but... Apollo couldn't recall if he had met anyone else who did. The thought caused him to chuckle.

Goodness, he truly was turning into the social little scholar, wasn't he?

Looking back to the mare's fine face, Apollo's smile grew, his honey-brown eyes dancing with merriment. The painted mare introduced herself as Esther, and the Foothills Chief dipped his head in a display of greeting. "It's a pleasure to meet you, miss Esther," He said with a flick of his tail, "Of course. I can understand that it can be rather stressful moving from place to place..."

Here, Apollo tilted his head, ears swiveling forwards. "If you're searching for a home or a place of respite from your journey, miss Esther, could I possibly offer you mine? I venture from a herdland north from here, and it isn't terribly far. It's called the Windtossed Foothills, where my family, the Grey reside. There is plenty to eat, plenty to drink... And once the sun returns to this land, the view of the mountains are breathtaking."

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
The Wandering One - by Esther - 08-29-2013, 02:41 PM
RE: The Wandering One - by Apollo - 08-29-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: The Wandering One - by Esther - 08-30-2013, 10:31 AM
RE: The Wandering One - by Apollo - 08-30-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: The Wandering One - by Esther - 08-31-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: The Wandering One - by Apollo - 09-01-2013, 02:33 AM
RE: The Wandering One - by Esther - 09-01-2013, 04:36 PM