the Rift

The Wandering One

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
A P O L L O

And how can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
"Miss? Such formality flatters me."

Esther's words rang in Apollo's ears and he tilted his head curiously, mirth still in his brown eyes. Perhaps it was strange for the mare to hear such words, but since he had been young, Apollo had been raised to show such profound respect upon those that he had met. Andreas, his sister, had taught him that much, and that showing respect for your peers would earn it in return.

"I apologize, miss Esther," he started, then abruptly paused with a chuckle and a shake of his muzzle, "Er.... Esther, if you prefer. Old habits, you know? They die pretty hard sometimes."

Had it only been a year ago that Apollo had stumbled through these very words with nothing but the mentality of a child? He had changed a lot since then, no longer that boyish, uncertain stallion. Now he was turning into a learned scholar, and a seeker of truth. The Grey, in their own strange ways, had helped him achieve that... And Ktulu had done wonders in moulding him as well, and thrusting him onto the mantle of leadership. He would either thrive or fail... Hopefully the first.

Still, the ebony paint continued on, speaking of her weary, lonesome travels, and then, much to his elation, agreed to accompany him back to the Foothills. Apollo nickered pleasantly, tilting his head upwards as he turned slightly to face the way that he had come.

"Wonderful to hear. Our herd is not the largest that resides within Helovia, but we care deeply for our own. I can lead you there now... The walk isn't terribly far, and once there you can get as much rest as you need." With that, the Chief began heading towards home, glancing over his shoulder to make sure that Esther was following.

[ooc: I shall request Esther's rank to be changed to Foothills mare. :D]

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
The Wandering One - by Esther - 08-29-2013, 02:41 PM
RE: The Wandering One - by Apollo - 08-29-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: The Wandering One - by Esther - 08-30-2013, 10:31 AM
RE: The Wandering One - by Apollo - 08-30-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: The Wandering One - by Esther - 08-31-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: The Wandering One - by Apollo - 09-01-2013, 02:33 AM
RE: The Wandering One - by Esther - 09-01-2013, 04:36 PM