the Rift

[OPEN] Darling Victory, my gratitude

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

My dainty clefts sunk into the moist soil as I walked on through my homeland, wishing to meet one of importance to converse about my leave. I slunk to the shadows, waiting patiently for one to arrive or possibly just pass through. I was hoping to speak to my leader, Mirage, but it was a slight chance. I walked on the edge of a small clearing. My battered body and stained coat camouflage me.

The feeling of failure is not one I am used to. I did not fail in a fight against beings, a failed in a fight against nature. It was my juvenile mind that urged me to look over the cliff, only to stumble and take a long, hard tumble. With no help, I have not been healing. I have been looking, wandering, asking, but no one is here for me, no one is willing. Maybe it is truly time for me to leave the Edge, and call the Assassin's land mine. Being with my new father, Tonka, is something that I have dreamed of. Being with a family that actually cares, oh... How sweet it sounds.

I stop, the breeze that caresses my long locks is tinted with the smell of a being. I raise my dome, lifting my maw and flaring my scenters to establish what it is that is floating on the breeze. I close my blue pools, focusing. The faint smell of a Unicorn and an Equine are noticed. A smile floats across my kissers. With another deep breath, my large frame heaves, and I restrain from the shadows. Letting the moonlight cloak my painted coat only makes me feel more powerful, more joyous, although, why do I feel so mighty? Here, I am of no importance. I am simply a friendly filly with a dark side.

My clefts bring me few steps closer to the little meeting, but suddenly, I am taken aback by the feeling of importance that smacks me across the dome. I dart my eyes from one to another, noticing that the dark one is none-the-less, Mirage. Is that the importance? My orbs linger across the frame of the unusually colored Unicorn and I gasp. Antheia has mentioned what the Moon God looks like, she said she had heard it from many tales. Standing before me was my leader, and The God of The Moon. I had no business here, but oh, this was so intriguing.

I stepped forward, my long limbs sturdy under my shoulders. I come to a halt, dipping my dome in a way of respect to the two. When I raise my cranium, a polite smile is displayed on my kissers, my voice is soft and quiet.

" Hello. I am Harmony, one of the World's Edge. I apologize for intruding on your, important, meeting. "

{I hope you guys don't mind if Harmony jumps in (:}

@[Mirage]
Table by @[Harmony] - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Mirage - 09-02-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Harmony - 09-03-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Mirage - 09-06-2013, 07:22 AM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Rishima - 09-09-2013, 09:15 PM