the Rift

[OPEN] Darling Victory, my gratitude

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the MOON

Moon god like quote here~

The goddess awaited the response of the war-victor, standing calm and poised, at home in her forest. Not only had the Qian won the war for her land, but they had proven themselves worthy of keeping it, worthy of residing in her misty halls. By the sweat of their brow and the work of their hooves, the modest band persevered, even without the aid of brother sun's allies. Without comrades from the south and against the might of the Basin and the sell swords of the Foothills, the World's Edge stood, proudly. How could the Goddess not swell with pride? Smile with dignity? For her herd was strong. They were powerful and many. No other god could boast of such talent - at least not in her oh, so humble opinion.

A cry of gold alerted her to Mirage's presence, though the mare's signature of life was easily written anywhere she walked. The dark one and her golden companion bowed, and the goddess felt fulfilled. However, the battle-weary leader was the one who deserved to be rewarded today. The goddess drew a hoof back and bent her own, elegant neck in respect to Mirage, lifting it once again with pride and a beaming smile.

"I expected to return to shambles across the world, but you have... exceeded my every expectation," she praised. The goddess' wings were tucked to her side so that they were almost entirely invisible. She sighed a breath of relaxation. "My return is only a small addition to your glorious victory. Even in my absence, you have proven yourselves - your skills. But, the notice is appreciated nonetheless."

The goddess hummed in thought. "I have been meaning to give you a reward, Mirage, but what gift could I grant to suit you?" She wondered aloud. "The thought has been most perplexing, but I finally believe that I have something apt." The purple mare smiled before the sound of another caught her ear. She smiled softly, but her eyes were stern.

She nodded to the addition to the conversation. "I am simply rewarding your leader for her time and dedication to this victorious herd." The goddess then turned her attention back to the object of her attention, the recipient of her gifts.

"To you, Mirage, I grant the night."

[[OOC:

Congratulations! Due to your continued activity and Mirage's dedication, she has earned one of the two options. The admin couldn't decide which one you would want or would fit her better.

- The passive magic that makes everywhere she goes appear to be night time with an alternating lunar cycle depending on her mood. (cant be turned off)

- A special amulet/totem/gem that brings night wherever she walks. This can be removed, given away, taken, but allows her the ability to choose when she wants night to follow her or not.

You can choose in your response!

]]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Mirage - 09-02-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Harmony - 09-03-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by God of the Moon - 09-03-2013, 09:52 PM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Mirage - 09-06-2013, 07:22 AM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Rishima - 09-09-2013, 09:15 PM