the Rift

[OPEN] Darling Victory, my gratitude

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

The importance of this chat was beautiful, I am happy to be a part of it, and to hear what happens. When Mirage, my leader, acknowledges me, I simply flash her a polite smile and dip my dome.

I decide to walk to Mirage, and stand by her side. With careful steps, I approach the duo. I slip to stand beside Mirage, the side of my bodice brushing hers. I stifle a nervous chuckle, and focus on the Moon God. She is magnificent, I must say. Very beautiful. When her and Mirage finish speaking, I decide it is okay for me to speak also.

" I really hope you two don't mind. It is great to be in your presence. Miss Moon, when you are finished here with Mirage, I would love to converse with you."

I dip my dome once again and restrain from the two, stepping backwards then to my left. I stand a few horse lengths away, but still in sight and in hearing range. My curiosity probably makes me come off rude. I hope not though. I only wish to ask her a few questions, I hope she understands that I wish not to take away from her precious time here.

I wish to ask her of a quest. Although, my gut tells me that this is not the time. It is intruding. But I must ask. I have so many questions and that is but one of them. I have been wishing to speak to one as mighty and powerful as this one, and I take this as the moment it is granted, if she wants to speak to me that is. To her I must look like a useless filly who is of no importance. I hope she notices that I may not be special, but oh do I have some serious potential.

@[Mirage]
Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Mirage - 09-02-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Harmony - 09-03-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Mirage - 09-06-2013, 07:22 AM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: Darling Victory, my gratitude - by Rishima - 09-09-2013, 09:15 PM